Status
Not open for further replies.
PS I forgot to say thanks @Son of Hobbes ! I'm really grateful! :pass::bighug::cheers:

You're welcome! Thanks for sticking with us! I'm polishing the touches on the new "journal complete" option, it will allow you guys to mark any thread that you have created (at your discretion) as completed, which adds a pre-fix tag to it "[COMPLETED]".

complete.png

I have the option to lock thread when it's completed; but some feedback I had was that sometimes members like to comment on an old journal, even if it's done. Unfortunately there is no win-win with the options but I figure it will be a much handier way of showing grow journals that are actually completed versus those that are active.

You're welcome! Thanks for sticking with us! I'm polishing the touches on the new "journal complete" option, it will allow you guys to mark any thread that you have created (at your discretion) as completed, which adds a pre-fix tag to it "[COMPLETED]".

View attachment 911268

I have the option to lock thread when it's completed; but some feedback I had was that sometimes members like to comment on an old journal, even if it's done. Unfortunately there is no win-win with the options but I figure it will be a much handier way of showing grow journals that are actually completed versus those that are active.
PSST I don't understand a word he said . :rofl: I love technology . :nono:

I have a journal, just click the media tab.:toke: I also find it easier to post in here with live responses, this way if someone has a question or wants to comment the response time is immediate. I also spend most of my time in here anyway other than PM'ing back and forth and reading through other's journals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back