Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need 3 or 4 guys doing Mephisto stains in that, and we could just call it a mephisto showcase haha. I'll have to look again, but i think there's 4 or 5 of us doing their strains.
:pass:
I'm doing 24 Carat!

With the new add-on, alerts will be sent regardless of if the user has viewed the thread since the last alert was sent.

There are a few options I can change with it as well, so we'll see if there's a noticeable difference in watched thread alerts and things like that.

Maybe it's placebo but I feel like I'm getting more alerts on the threads I know I'm watching.

Do you guys ever use the e-mail function for the site? E-mail updates on thread replies and things like that?

I use the email updates on thread replies, I'd never keep up otherwise LOL. I'm not subbed to Live Stoners but there are a good twenty or so threads I am subbed to and I always set it to notify by email.

I'm definitely seeing more email alerts, which is great. Hopefully there'll be no more missing thread alerts because that was really quite annoying LOL. You'd come across a thread and you'd missed weeks' worth of replies! At one stage I kept a draft email with links to all the threads I was subbed to because the email notifications kept going astray...

I'm doing 24 Carat!

I use the email updates on thread replies, I'd never keep up otherwise LOL. I'm not subbed to Live Stoners but there are a good twenty or so threads I am subbed to and I always set it to notify by email.

I'm definitely seeing more email alerts, which is great. Hopefully there'll be no more missing thread alerts because that was really quite annoying LOL. You'd come across a thread and you'd missed weeks' worth of replies! At one stage I kept a draft email with links to all the threads I was subbed to because the email notifications kept going astray...
20!:dizzy::cooldance:, awesome Elle

I'm doing 24 Carat!

The add-on works for "watched threads," so as long as you've clicked on the watch feature (and there is an option in there for e-mail,) it should hopefully update. Trying to address some pain points.

The add-on works for "watched threads," so as long as you've clicked on the watch feature (and there is an option in there for e-mail,) it should hopefully update. Trying to address some pain points.
Two email alerts for the 2 litre bottle grow thread, 7 minutes apart. I'd say it's working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back