Status
Not open for further replies.
And this heavy duty also from stone.
3ac70403d6d97dfd5cdc620cf54c6859.jpg

I have grown around a dozen or more stone strains so far.....not once have I been disappointed!! Tons of quality, and lots of stunning colour!! Really a great job on the grow bud!! Man those are stellar looking plants! Repping now!

Morning LS! Sunny here and warming up, looks like it's going to be a beautiful weekend! :bighug:

I'm not allowed to buy more seeds until I grow out the other 100 something seeds I have or I'd get some of those...What's the cbd level of Trippy Gorilla?
If you're doing a journal on it, would you tag me in it?
Hey Dichoti, how do you keep track of all your seeds? Do you have a list? Mine are in a spreadsheet. Are yours all autos or are there any photos?

an hour into my tincture adventure,ive just ordered a dominoes.dont really like pizza but i couldnt remember the name of any other places :shrug:
:pighug:
LMAO know how that feels... god I had the munchies badly! 150g bag of crisps, 2 mini bounty bars, fish and chips and battered sausage, half a large pack of giant chocolate buttons and half a big bag of fruit pastilles. And I still can't get the damn cotton mouth feeling to go away!
Even go as far as a online radio ,, :pass: if that's even possible ,,, I used ta listen to one when I had mirc in the far distant past :smoking:
I used to use mirc, many many years ago - nearly 20 I guess! What did you play?

Good Morning Stoners
Progress report for @archie gemmill I like to keep archie up to date :pighug:the big girls at the back are crystal candy at 47 days and running out of head room The one far left front is a sweet train wreck that went all funky but her sister worked out pretty good and last but not least is an Mephisto but we don't know which one . :nono:
DSCN1914.JPG

Morning LS! Sunny here and warming up, looks like it's going to be a beautiful weekend! :bighug:

Hey Dichoti, how do you keep track of all your seeds? Do you have a list? Mine are in a spreadsheet. Are yours all autos or are there any photos?

LMAO know how that feels... god I had the munchies badly! 150g bag of crisps, 2 mini bounty bars, fish and chips and battered sausage, half a large pack of giant chocolate buttons and half a big bag of fruit pastilles. And I still can't get the damn cotton mouth feeling to go away!

I used to use mirc, many many years ago - nearly 20 I guess! What did you play?
They're all in original packaging, and asides from the photos Seedsman sent as freebies, everything is an auto. I've got a great memory when it comes to certain things, So I can name off what I've grown/gifted so far, and how many it leaves me. Unfortunately, it doesn't take my brother into account, So the numbers could be off a bit.
I've used 3/5 FB Gorilla Glue4 (2 were viable) 1 RQS Diesel Autofem, 1/3 Victory Seeds' Northern Lights(northern storm), 1/3 FB Blackberry Kush, and 1/a million Sterq...yeah, I'm not spelling that without coffee... One of Gabe's seeds.
Once the autocobs I'm trying to order get here, I may try keeping a photo going right along the edge of the light footprint... Although, I'm not real happy with the freebie strains. I guess they found an algorithm in my order that said "Send this guy LEMON and Diesel photo strains" or something... I probably won't even grow any of them, minus the Barney's Farm 8ball Kush. I'm too impatient.

They're all in original packaging, and asides from the photos Seedsman sent as freebies, everything is an auto. I've got a great memory when it comes to certain things, So I can name off what I've grown/gifted so far, and how many it leaves me. Unfortunately, it doesn't take my brother into account, So the numbers could be off a bit.
I've used 3/5 FB Gorilla Glue4 (2 were viable) 1 RQS Diesel Autofem, 1/3 Victory Seeds' Northern Lights(northern storm), 1/3 FB Blackberry Kush, and 1/a million Sterq...yeah, I'm not spelling that without coffee... One of Gabe's seeds.
Once the autocobs I'm trying to order get here, I may try keeping a photo going right along the edge of the light footprint... Although, I'm not real happy with the freebie strains. I guess they found an algorithm in my order that said "Send this guy LEMON and Diesel photo strains" or something... I probably won't even grow any of them, minus the Barney's Farm 8ball Kush. I'm too impatient.
I'm too impatient. Is not an unusual statement and probably applies to more than one person here , myself included . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back