Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite song in the world. Sing it to myself every morning, thinking how great it is to put my feet on the floor again for another wonderful day.
Amen. Every day is a gift. Enjoy them all before they stop coming....

Blue jade

She is making seeds of blue jade x green jade .. how she looking?
c3316ec886f2cff86e5ccd4a335cf74f.jpg
63164053564af5ea9971d2a8c3f88450.jpg

This is the original photo from stone.
103ced1ec71023c9322bf545aabec9f4.jpg

Lookin' pretty sexy... nice grow!

This is a funny story....so I am at this big music festival a long time ago. Me and my friends are playing hacky sack, and these 3 guys ask if they can join in. "Sure, come on in!!" we kick it around for a bits and they say thanks and take off. Some other guy comes up to us and says "Holy shit, do you know who those guys were?" I reply with a "No, should I?" He says "Those were the barenaked ladies!!" I laughed and said "Oh yeah, well they can't play hacky sack for shit!" Hahahahahahaha :D

We used to go to the festival grounds a week before shows and bury all our booze, grass and shrooms, so we would be WELL stocked for the shows. :D
That’s just awesome awesome! Going a week before and stashing stuff... just awesome!!! I actually have a barenaked ladies story of my own... I honestly believe this might have actually been a pretty special moment even though at the time I was just annoyed and quite young. But looking back I think this exchange was something much deeper for them than some little punk telling them off... For those who aren’t aware these guys first really got noticed by playing a song in a booth known as speaker’s corner. It was a booth in downtown Toronto where you’d pay a buck or two and you’d have a set amount of time to record a greeting, rant, whatever... They introduced themselves as the barenaked ladies and proceeded to play a song. There was a weekly television show called speaker’s corner and it would air selected clips. They ended up having their song played and it got their name out there. Shortly after it aired I was downtown Toronto on my way to a jays game. I had the right of way and as I stepped off the curb to cross an old white rusted panel van almost hits me as it’s making a right turn. I turned my head and recognized one of them from speaker’s corner. I yelled at him... “watch where you’re going you barenaked bastard!” The shock on his face said it all. He said “what did you say” I replied “ you heard me, you barenaked bastard!!!” His face lit up and he turned around to ask the other guys “did you hear that?” I honestly believe that might have been the very first time they got recognition on the street! It was just so organic. So innocent, and the reaction couldn’t have been any more excited on his part. Even though he was being told off by some kid with attitude! Lol I’ll never forget that. Saw them in concert 2 years ago without Steven Page- wouldn’t do that again... without him they’re nothing (IMHO) I left halfway through the show...

That’s just awesome awesome! Going a week before and stashing stuff... just awesome!!! I actually have a barenaked ladies story of my own... I honestly believe this might have actually been a pretty special moment even though at the time I was just annoyed and quite young. But looking back I think this exchange was something much deeper for them than some little punk telling them off... For those who aren’t aware these guys first really got noticed by playing a song in a booth known as speaker’s corner. It was a booth in downtown Toronto where you’d pay a buck or two and you’d have a set amount of time to record a greeting, rant, whatever... They introduced themselves as the barenaked ladies and proceeded to play a song. There was a weekly television show called speaker’s corner and it would air selected clips. They ended up having their song played and it got their name out there. Shortly after it aired I was downtown Toronto on my way to a jays game. I had the right of way and as I stepped off the curb to cross an old white rusted panel van almost hits me as it’s making a right turn. I turned my head and recognized one of them from speaker’s corner. I yelled at him... “watch where you’re going you barenaked bastard!” The shock on his face said it all. He said “what did you say” I replied “ you heard me, you barenaked bastard!!!” His face lit up and he turned around to ask the other guys “did you hear that?” I honestly believe that might have been the very first time they got recognition on the street! It was just so organic. So innocent, and the reaction couldn’t have been any more excited on his part. Even though he was being told off by some kid with attitude! Lol I’ll never forget that. Saw them in concert 2 years ago without Steven Page- wouldn’t do that again... without him they’re nothing (IMHO) I left halfway through the show...

Hahaha barnaked bastard!! Hahahaha awesome! :D :D :D

2ADE997C-09AE-45DA-92D9-88C57C08B0D2.jpeg
Hey Stoners!

Jeez my dog just got into a fight with a racoon. She got bit or scratched in the back of her leg. Good thing she is all up to date on her vaccines.

Pretty sure she started it. Someone left the glass door open and she bolted through the screen door into the yard. Odd, urban raccoons are rarely seen in daylight and they usually keep their distance when dogs are around.

By the time I hobbled downstairs my kids had got her inside. Shes big and does competitive agility so it took a long time to get her out of the melee.
Glad to hear your girl wasn’t seriously injured and that she’s up to date with her shots. I always worry about something like that happening when I let my girl out for the last time before bed. She’s up to date with shots etc but you don’t want your pet to get injured etc. But even more important; I don’t want to have to clean up a raccoon carcass! Lol. My girl is a bit of a beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back