Status
Not open for further replies.
Little test plant about 90 days old still vegging out about to hit flower and still got 3.5 months least she can go til weather is bad. Feeding every other day 1gallon with fox farm trio at 2 tbsp each across the board and 1 tbsp of @Greenleaf Nutrients, 1 tbsp molasses, feeding one gal water on days that are just water days. This is Fire Glue photoperiod (Fire OG x Gorilla Glue) View attachment 930425 from New 420 Guys Seeds. Can't wait for the dog days of August to hit and see her flower so beautifully, she should provide well.v very sturdy and vibrant greens this time of day View attachment 930426 View attachment 930427@912GreenSkell @Slater @Ripper @trailanimal @HemiSync @Jarven @Mizzo81 View attachment 930428 anyone else ii forgot that loves photoperiod strains. @Dinafem-Mark I should do well here bub.
:bow::drool:bird shit too, reality outdoor grow!
this one entered in outdoor comp?

Here is my two smallest of the season so far...Dutch Passion Bubba Island Kush day 94 from the full sun
IMG_7571.JPG

and the smallest of the partial sun garden(7 hours of sun) the Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy at day 84
IMG_7589.JPG

Little test plant about 90 days old still vegging out about to hit flower and still got 3.5 months least she can go til weather is bad. Feeding every other day 1gallon with fox farm trio at 2 tbsp each across the board and 1 tbsp of @Greenleaf Nutrients, 1 tbsp molasses, feeding one gal water on days that are just water days. This is Fire Glue photoperiod (Fire OG x Gorilla Glue) View attachment 930425 from New 420 Guys Seeds. Can't wait for the dog days of August to hit and see her flower so beautifully, she should provide well.v very sturdy and vibrant greens this time of day View attachment 930426 View attachment 930427@912GreenSkell @Slater @Ripper @trailanimal @HemiSync @Jarven @Mizzo81 View attachment 930428 anyone else ii forgot that loves photoperiod strains. @Dinafem-Mark I should do well here bub.
nice,man and I love the outdoor pics. Hey friends just tied up to the dock here, it looks like I may have a day or two to catch up here and play with my plants. Got a bad connection right now but hope to be at home tomorrow and will try to update my thread :pass:

nice,man and I love the outdoor pics. Hey friends just tied up to the dock here, it looks like I may have a day or two to catch up here and play with my plants. Got a bad connection right now but hope to be at home tomorrow and will try to update my thread :pass:

Great to see you man!! Hopefully your fishing season is a great one!

:bow::drool:bird shit too, reality outdoor grow!
this one entered in outdoor comp?
Nope not a comp plant I should have but I only pay attention to it when feeding I just let her run but she's about to get staked out and down best I can to open her up to flower out good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back