Status
Not open for further replies.
Little test plant about 90 days old still vegging out about to hit flower and still got 3.5 months least she can go til weather is bad. Feeding every other day 1gallon with fox farm trio at 2 tbsp each across the board and 1 tbsp of @Greenleaf Nutrients, 1 tbsp molasses, feeding one gal water on days that are just water days. This is Fire Glue photoperiod (Fire OG x Gorilla Glue)
Resized_20180714_202342.jpeg
from New 420 Guys Seeds.
Can't wait for the dog days of August to hit and see her flower so beautifully, she should provide well.v very sturdy and vibrant greens this time of day
Resized_20180714_202417.jpeg
Resized_20180714_202401.jpeg
@912GreenSkell @Slater @Ripper @trailanimal @HemiSync @Jarven @Mizzo81
Resized_20180714_202438.jpeg
anyone else ii forgot that loves photoperiod strains. @Dinafem-Mark I should do well here bub.

Little test plant about 90 days old still vegging out about to hit flower and still got 3.5 months least she can go til weather is bad. Feeding every other day 1gallon with fox farm trio at 2 tbsp each across the board and 1 tbsp of @Greenleaf Nutrients, 1 tbsp molasses, feeding one gal water on days that are just water days. This is Fire Glue photoperiod (Fire OG x Gorilla Glue) View attachment 930425 from New 420 Guys Seeds. Can't wait for the dog days of August to hit and see her flower so beautifully, she should provide well.v very sturdy and vibrant greens this time of day View attachment 930426 View attachment 930427@912GreenSkell @Slater @Ripper @trailanimal @HemiSync @Jarven @Mizzo81 View attachment 930428 anyone else ii forgot that loves photoperiod strains. @Dinafem-Mark I should do well here bub.

Dude!! really fantastic looking plant!! Great work bud!!

i remember seeing something about blue and silver rizla were the same thickness,but silver has chemicals to make em see through....but they still feel thinner :shrug:but are the blue not like 1 1/4 or shorter ? and swan are also wider.
i just got a new box of silvers to:wall:
but nothings as bad as

maybe a RAW ?

again they like to wide
:pighug:

Haha awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back