Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying::crying::crying:

made me laugh that all staff missed it, then @Vapo69 ask's it again... took 24hrs cos I had to check the in libary.

I'm all good @RenaissanceRedneck, life is playing out well for me and the family. We have the opportunity to buy a family home in the next few months. Something we thought would be years away but by luck and misfortune we have come into a windfall due to loosing a step grandmother... and its enough for me to get that small farm in the wonderful county of Cornwall.

How you been Renaissance, all good I hope.

We have the opportunity to buy a family home in the next few months. Something we thought would be years away but by luck and misfortune we have come into a windfall due to loosing a step grandmother... and its enough for me to get that small farm in the wonderful county of Cornwall.

How you been Renaissance, all good I hope.
Awesome, Slater! You think that step-grandma would be happy right now? I sure do:thumbsup:
Doing fine, Brother, glad to be back home.

@ mossy My last 2 Stone Dragons! Still looking for a male!

Yeah @fettled6 ..you got Regulars...?

Most growers wouldn't know what a male looked like now...:biggrin:..they are all Fems.

In fact..I've heard of some selling Regulars more expensive than Fems..coz you can breed from them...:headbang:..that was a culture turn around...:pass:

What others are available? And from where?

Tell me your seacrets!

@FullDuplex could give you more insight than me on that one...:dragon4: ..watching the grows..I'd say Soon...

Good Luck on the house hunt @Slater :wizzy:

Awesome, Slater! You think that step-grandma would be happy right now? I sure do:thumbsup:
Doing fine, Brother, glad to be back home.

Glad to see ya back my man... we have decided to name the farm house after the step grandmother, "Wren Nest". She was a life time Wren... female member of the Royal Navy with a very distinguished service, you can imagine what type of step grandmother she was with a life time in the services. She only ever wanted to have a family of her own and the Navy filled that hole for a very long time, then she met my misses Granddad and inherited one. I can't thank her enough for what she is about to do for my family from the grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back