Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tasting out some of Royal Queen Seeds Northern Lights..Its o.k,yesterday’s Girl Scout Cookies was a tough act to follow

Growing the Colorado Cookies from DP in the fall I think. That GSC is so sick. The Glueberry OG I am smoking is in that same category of super trichy smoke with complex terps and flavors. Love it!

Man, I am growing some ANQ ladies and I got his one pheno that tastes like strawberry milkshake, super sweet, then followed by a super monster of a girl, but her genetics are different and she just tastes like a solid Skunk bud. I mean, good stuff with tons of orange hairs, but after the strawberry milkshake, it just tastes like nothing special. My friends think it is top shelf bud, I am like, eh...could be better.

Good problems to have man, good problems! :smokeout:

Well, that's a good sativa for you. Had a small dab before I headed out to the front yard to pull maybe a small buckets worth of weeds from the rocks and flowers. Hour later and I ended up sawing out several years worth of dead wood and pruning up a good sized snowball bush. 'Nuff to fill up the yard waste cart before I had to stop and come in to cool off (tried to beat the heat but just didn't quite make it). :jointman:

Queue up a little relaxation music.....

Growing the Colorado Cookies from DP in the fall I think. That GSC is so sick. The Glueberry OG I am smoking is in that same category of super trichy smoke with complex terps and flavors. Love it!
Is the Glueberry OG from Dutch Passion?

..Gd'day Stoners, In the past couple days, I saw a question about defoliating young plants. I was so far back, the subject had changed by then so I said nothing.. Been thinking of the video I saw on it from a bit of a long winded stoner, and how to put it in simple words. The best I can come up with is why detune the engine that drives the young growth.You wouldn't pull spark plug wires to speed up your car or bike. Better to learn LST. and open them up. Flowering is different. Once she starts spending her leaves, using up the stored energy .He proposes that is when to defoliate as long as you have a good feed regimen in place. The readily available nutes are absorbed faster through the roots. Any of us who have seen the wilt of a dryish plant remember how surprised we were the first time at how fast they snapped back after a good drink.

Makes sense to me,but I'm stoned to the bone. Any thoughts? :toke:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back