Status
Not open for further replies.
England.......winning.???
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Why is England winning any funnier than anyone else? Look at the favorites that have already bit the dust.......they have as good a chance as anybody!!

Hey Archie....believe me, as a total newb, I wouldn't presume to give an experienced grower like yourself advice, but in studying hempy and 2 liter grows I found that folks were adamant about covering the bottles from top to bottom and on the bottom with duct tape or some other light proof substance. this was to prevent root damage and algae growth from exposing the roots to light. Mentioned as a for what its worth and FYI. Take care, don't mean to offend, my friend.......

hehe it took me a week and more to put any holes in it :coffee2:i didnt take the label off,that covers most of it :eyebrows: nono i know you right and cheers :thumbsup: i was just seeing how little i could get away with.i tried to get away without cutting the top off,but the soil sunk and it was looking more like a teranium for a while.
i may do something later.
:pighug:

Yep, my seeds arrived a couple days ago.......3 Dark Devil Autos and 1 free DDA in original Sweet Seeds pkg. so can't complain.....in process of gathering everything else for grow......looking to start on my birthday 7/13 or earlier depending on when things arrive.
Got a sweet seeds mix 10 seeds for £40 .well impressed roughly half were red family.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

what a game......Belgium scores in the 94th minute to win 3-2! Japan played their collective asses off......I wish they could have pulled it off.

Got a sweet seeds mix 10 seeds for £40 .well impressed roughly half were red family.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great deal.....love the red family.........may try red poison next myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back