Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone have any new grows to check out? @hesgone13 did u end up with Sweet seeds? From greybeard?
Also when did high times magazine become a $6 pic book of advanced nutrients ads??? I'm ready for some new canna mag subscription any recommendations????

So does anyone have any new grows to check out? @hesgone13 did u end up with Sweet seeds? From greybeard?
Also when did high times magazine become a $6 pic book of advanced nutrients ads??? I'm ready for some new canna mag subscription any recommendations????

Yep, my seeds arrived a couple days ago.......3 Dark Devil Autos and 1 free DDA in original Sweet Seeds pkg. so can't complain.....in process of gathering everything else for grow......looking to start on my birthday 7/13 or earlier depending on when things arrive.

Yep, my seeds arrived a couple days ago.......3 Dark Devil Autos and 1 free DDA in original Sweet Seeds pkg. so can't complain.....in process of gathering everything else for grow......looking to start on my birthday 7/13 or earlier depending on when things arrive.
Like a steam locomotive, you'll be rollin' down the tracks my friend!!!

So even after the sticky traps, DE and Neem oil treatment, the gnats are still at it!!!!! I may have to go heavy on this, which sucks!!! Just about everything is dried out, so I can apply some more Neem.. I need an emulsifier, since the stuff is wicked thick!!! The sticky traps are getting pretty full!!!! A couple of the guerilla grow plants are showing signs of stress, so either the gnats have gotten themselves fully involved in those plants and I'll be culling them, or something is off in those pots.. I'll be checking the pH later, when the lights come back on.. Everything else looks great!! Can't wait to start tying the GDP down.. Gonna veg these bitches out for a while..

View attachment 925536 View attachment 925537 View attachment 925538 View attachment 925539 View attachment 925540 View attachment 925541

I caught a bunch of lady bugs and put them in grow space! No more gnats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back