Status
Not open for further replies.
How everyone doing?
@Renaissance Redneck havent seen you around since I started here a little over a year ago. Hope all is well

Here’s my clone grow on one tent
1C69BC92-7E8C-4872-9A28-EDF62D1C6CCE.jpeg
2AE400CE-AE63-4C67-9FD5-A5802FA0F5BD.jpeg
CA9248C0-36D6-4DF7-A950-07C15D2FE0B0.jpeg

Scott’s og, strawberry banana and chemdog
Also hunting through cream caramel photo, tangilope, dark ghost train and was blessed today with dosidos (NorCal cut), Gwiz and flatbrainers.. I’m gonna be busy
:pass:

At least you are getting out...sadly i have not been...just too busy with the farm and weekends not joining up with my fishing buddy, so sad!! Oh well, i am too busy right now, and I am planning on giving the fish a beating(in a nice way....LOL) this winter once i get some downtime in...my buddy and I are going to his cabin twice this winter, so really looking forward to that!! Ahh pulling 15 pound lake trout through the ice along with a half to a dozen walleye per man plus a few other species like pike, lake trout and herring....ahh can't wait!!
That sounds awesome. I hear about work with ya. Doubt it gets cold enough for ice here this year, due to no spring really it seemed. And really try to get autos down and Indoor down this year to fully convert to indoor in a room i been working on for over a year. Still be couple bubblegums shining away in the old fence row though. Going to run some gorilla photos scrog'd over the winter. Pretty excited about that opportunity.

That sounds awesome. I hear about work with ya. Doubt it gets cold enough for ice here this year, due to no spring really it seemed. And really try to get autos down and Indoor down this year to fully convert to indoor in a room i been working on for over a year. Still be couple bubblegums shining away in the old fence row though. Going to run some gorilla photos scrog'd over the winter. Pretty excited about that opportunity.

Sweet sounds awesome!!

I wish I could be more useful, at this time, but I'm so hammered I cant hear the keys right now.
I'm gonna enjoy being home, spin some tunes and enjoy the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back