Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning stoners!!! :pass:
It's raining like hell in Memphis.

IMG_20180627_222314.jpg
IMG_20180627_222115.jpg

Some stardowg!! Omg it's good!

Oh yeah...and a fresh 1500 yard of power pro braided fishing line....man what a deal that was...$30 canadian for 1500 yards? Sweet!! I am sure @midIN will appreciate that deal!
Yes I would. It's been to hot to fish here when Ive had some free time. Trying to get some new deer stands laid in and and wheat cut without any fires. Ya and the book making hot factory job. Been fishing? This was 3-4 weeks ago in the back 60. At about 1-5am. I did get 3 bottles of Berkeley gulp minnow recharge for a buck a bottle couple weeks ago.
IMG_20170511_190409.jpg
IMG_20170511_190409.jpg

Yes I would. It's been to hot to fish here when Ive had some free time. Trying to get some new deer stands laid in and and wheat cut without any fires. Ya and the book making hot factory job. Been fishing? This was 3-4 weeks ago in the back 60. At about 1-5am. I did get 3 bottles of Berkeley gulp minnow recharge for a buck a bottle couple weeks ago.View attachment 924352 View attachment 924352

At least you are getting out...sadly i have not been...just too busy with the farm and weekends not joining up with my fishing buddy, so sad!! Oh well, i am too busy right now, and I am planning on giving the fish a beating(in a nice way....LOL) this winter once i get some downtime in...my buddy and I are going to his cabin twice this winter, so really looking forward to that!! Ahh pulling 15 pound lake trout through the ice along with a half to a dozen walleye per man plus a few other species like pike, lake trout and herring....ahh can't wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back