Not open for further replies.
evening hairy :pass:peeps :pass:
007 (2).JPG

:pighug:

Attachments

• 002 (7).JPG
    002 (7).JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 30
Girls finally perked up after all that bending( I might have smashed a few heads but they look great now[emoji102]) How much longer should we veg? They are 3'4 from the ground but they are both pittle over 22-24 inches
0085bb9ccde4e299531facf6713f9b1c.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

Just got these in the post.

I was kind of expecting the cookies to be in DP packaging.... Starting to suspect Colorado Cookies is their own cross-breed with a DP strain.

Also, in the email confirmation they sent me, they put my credit card, expiration date, and CSV code right in there. This means they've retained that data, even though I did not give them permission to do so.

Not exactly earning my trust here...

20180625_155555.jpg

Just got these in the post.

I was kind of expecting the cookies to be in DP packaging.... Starting to suspect Colorado Cookies is their own cross-breed with a DP strain.

Also, in the email confirmation they sent me, they put my credit card, expiration date, and CSV code right in there. This means they've retained that data, even though I did not give them permission to do so.

Not exactly earning my trust here...

View attachment 922975

Expecting my DDAs soon from them.........you are right, that doesn't overwhelm me me with warm and fuzzy feelings re their business practices! Not cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back