Status
Not open for further replies.
Right back to the knees Mossy If he did the job the first time I'ma happy camper It's already been suggested " Dragon Stomper " if we don't get thrown in jail for copy write infringement :rofl::nono:
I did give him an opportunity to dally for a couple of days and there was lots of pollen floating about even after he was sent with a smile on his face to the compost bin . :eyebrows:

Afternoon @Eclectic Elle :bighug:...we are like ships that pass in the night ATM.

How is Life treating you....?.......the heat has kicked in over here...after a long wait...now it is too hot to do all the jobs we should have done when it was cooler.....:biggrin:
Afternoon @Mossy :bighug:We certainly are like that... toot toot! :cheers: Everything is going well for me right now. I have about a week left on the temporary job and then let's see what happens! I love the warm weather, but working in a school hall with 240+ students is not much fun when it's like this - no air con! What jobs did you need to get done, just bits and pieces or larger projects? You'll be waiting until October now :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back