Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE for 2 Liter Bottle Fun Grow

Just added to the 2 Liter Bottle Fun Grow prizes that 1st place will be getting their new Sky 100 (50w) LED from https://www.ledhydroponics.co.uk/product/sky-100/ www.ledhydroponics.co.uk/ thanks to @muddy-ledhhydroponic and the prizes from @Rebel we will have some AFN Merchandise by Rebel's Appalachian Groove Works, plus check out the thread if you'd like anything made (tshirts, mugs, mouse/dab pads, etc.)
https://www.autoflower.org/t...chian-groove-works.58446/page-13#post-1488979
1st place AFN t-shirt
2nd place AFN coffee mug
3rd place AFN keychain
Well damn, now I've got to baby my entry...

64 days from when she popped her head up. I really wanted to chop her when her trichs went cloudy, but since it looks like she'll give me two ounces tops, I waited until she was at least 20% amber minumum on all buds...

...and then the lanky shit decided to start foxtailing on her lower buds. I've heard blackberry kush is great for aches and pains, so she's getting chopped either way tonight.

Sounds about right bro my DP ABBK is on day 64 now and was due to come down tomorrow and could do if i had the time, she has foxtailed like crazy too but the main cola too not just the lowers. Broke the tip of my toe last night in a argument with a elevator door while wearing crocs lol, so if she's good for aches and pains will be getting the chop come Monday or Tuesday for sure as it sounds just like the doc ordered ;)

Nicely grown bro and is some sexy looking purple buddage :cool1::slap:

Sounds about right bro my DP ABBK is on day 64 now and was due to come down tomorrow and could do if i had the time, she has foxtailed like crazy too but the main cola too not just the lowers. Broke the tip of my toe last night in a argument with a elevator door while wearing crocs lol, so if she's good for aches and pains will be getting the chop come Monday or Tuesday for sure as it sounds just like the doc ordered ;)

Nicely grown bro and is some sexy looking purple buddage :cool1::slap:

Aannnddd it looks like the strain of Gabe's I'm growing still has a week, maybe three left on her...
18-06-23 17:36:20.png
18-06-23 17:36:21.png
18-06-23 17:36:07.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back