Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cobshop.net @BigSm0 owns and runs it. They are well worth the money. I got the two 3500k deal. In total, It cost something like $250 or $260 with shipping. If I remember right, It only took 3 or 4 days for them to get here. Best lights I've bought so far, when it comes to electrical efficiency, keeping temps down, and how well my plants respond to the lighting.

Ok cool. I'll give be it some thought

Coffee grinder works a treat in a Dinafem tin [emoji3]
49879462a2450285627a1d3563c69516.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Ever been to an Eagles game in Philadelphia? I think that is the only stadium in the country with its own set of jail cells. There's a reason they have them.
Yeah, I'd heard that......I'm not surprised......Been to Philly 4 times for concerts......never had to deal with more obnoxious people! I'm sure there are probably a lot of very nice people in the area......had my teenaged daughter with me....taking her to her first concert....some guy named Sufjan Stevens, I think.....stopped to get something to eat....never heard such filth spewing out of the mouths of people in what seemed like a nice neighborhood....only place to rival is certain parts of DC where I wouldn't go without my Glock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back