Status
Not open for further replies.
packed an arizer elbow with a small bud from the tyrone special i culled because it wasnt growing well (most likely from too much light and one i never used before so i never honed it in and i needed the bud). Gave my buddy whose been having a lot of problems a few puffs off the vape and lo and behold, the power of tyrone special is that it's working and he's feeling the best he has in a while. It's so sad it didnt grow well because mephisto doesn't sell ts anymore.

oh well, toof decay is a close second for him so hoping our dwc toof decay goes well, plus a few others... Blue Toof, SODK, 24 carat, hbss in a closet tent... its getting packed, if blue toof does well, then i will kick myself in the ass for not getting more... the drop for forgotten cookies is what im excited for... 18 pack is the plan on that beast.

I will be glad when this game is over! Fox Sports has the TV rights to broadcast the WC in the USA.......they seem to feel obligated to have announcers every time a Latin or South American team is playing that are biased towards those teams. For this match we have a former member of the Mexican national team and the guy that is famous for shouting Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal every time there is a score! Irritating as hell! Can't wait for Germany v. Sweden!

Last edited:
I got mine from BigSmo. They're already wired and ready to go.
I know enough about electrical stuff to hurt myself, and that's about it, So it was an easy choice. They only pull 57 watts a piece.
*edit- added:
My plants actually seem to respond better to the autocobs than they did my blurple or when I was running the x-6 and blurple at the same time.(Faster and bigger growth in shorter periods of time)
The sun rates 100 cri. Autocobs are 90 cri. That was another deciding factor qhen it came to buying them.

Is bigsmo a US company? I'd be very interested in buying a board that's already made and wired but I can't seem too find any

Soccer "fans" have a bad enough reputation without crap like this!
Ever been to an Eagles game in Philadelphia? I think that is the only stadium in the country with its own set of jail cells. There's a reason they have them.

Is bigsmo a US company? I'd be very interested in buying a board that's already made and wired but I can't seem too find any
@BigSm0 runs http://cobshop.net I've bought a few from him, and will get more when I expand my tent.

Edit: Yes, an American company

It's cobshop.net @BigSm0 owns and runs it. They are well worth the money. I got the two 3500k deal. In total, It cost something like $250 or $260 with shipping. If I remember right, It only took 3 or 4 days for them to get here. Best lights I've bought so far, when it comes to electrical efficiency, keeping temps down, and how well my plants respond to the lighting.

I will be glad when this game is over! Fox Sports has the TV rights to broadcast the WC in the USA.......they seem to feel obligated to have announcers every time a Latin or South American team is playing that are biased towards those teams. For this match we have a former member of the Mexican national team and the guy that is famous for shouting Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal every time there is a score! Irritating as hell! Can't wait for Germany v. Sweden!
Germany v. Sweden will be good game. what your prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back