Status
Not open for further replies.
Look into autocobs. With the LED I had, with my odor control, and the x-6 cob I use, I was using 77% more power than other homes in my area, According to a usage report. I switched to using two autocobs and my x-6 cob, and I'm down to 1% more.

I'm interested in starting up with autocobs but I honestly can't get my head around it and I'm shit with electrical things. I'm using HPS and CFL. The amount of energy I use is crazy

I'm interested in starting up with autocobs but I honestly can't get my head around it and I'm shit with electrical things. I'm using HPS and CFL. The amount of energy I use is crazy
I got mine from BigSmo. They're already wired and ready to go.
I know enough about electrical stuff to hurt myself, and that's about it, So it was an easy choice. They only pull 57 watts a piece.
*edit- added:
My plants actually seem to respond better to the autocobs than they did my blurple or when I was running the x-6 and blurple at the same time.(Faster and bigger growth in shorter periods of time)
The sun rates 100 cri. Autocobs are 90 cri. That was another deciding factor qhen it came to buying them.

Hext question ?? Who is still using Mammoth P ?? I'll be looking for a review or is this stuff snake oil . :nono: I've been using it but it's expensive and I'm not sure there is a real benefit . Or is there a better product ?? Just sayin ,.

Hext question ?? Who is still using Mammoth P ?? I'll be looking for a review or is this stuff snake oil . :nono: I've been using it but it's expensive and I'm not sure there is a real benefit . Or is there a better product ?? Just sayin ,.
I've been waiting to see someone do a true side by side comparison with that stuff, honestly. I'm not willing to buy stuff like that until I see actual side by side results, Just because there's so much "snake oil" out there.

afternoon Taipan :pass:lovely sunny day out there,shame the wind would cut ya in two though.
wee singalong and a skip around the kitchen will have to do.

:pighug:

Hi Archi yes its a lovely day on my 3 cup canna tea and few joints.
Just watching football and chilling. wife and kids out for the day.
:pass::coffee:

Good Afternoon [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] :pass:..sharing one......

Afternoon @9bear .........Tag the Users in for a run down..........:headbang:.........LOTS of members Testing it.........get a [HASHTAG]#LiveReview[/HASHTAG] ...from members you know and trust...:headbang:...Works for me....and you can always call 'round on them if they are wrong.........:crying:........:shooty::shooty::shooty:

He was having problems with his girlfriend, she killed all his plants.
He was online Thursday I think.
Poor guy:pass:

Nasty..........:nono:..afternoon @Taipan :bighug:

Attachments

• IMG_4745.JPG
    IMG_4745.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 43
Good Afternoon [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] :pass:..sharing one......

Afternoon @9bear .........Tag the Users in for a run down..........:headbang:.........LOTS of members Testing it.........get a [HASHTAG]#LiveReview[/HASHTAG] ...from members you know and trust...:headbang:...Works for me....and you can always call 'round on them if they are wrong.........:crying:........:shooty::shooty::shooty:

Nasty..........:nono:..afternoon @Taipan :bighug:
Good afternoon madam :bighug::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back