Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been considering setting up my small tent to use as a nursery untill my wife brings me back down to ?Earth and reminds me of having an extra light system on is costing us more.

Soooo, I have decided to make a shelf to fit my tent and hang on the side to set my solo cups in for seedlings. Eliminate having another light and keeping them closer to the lights but out of the way for the plants in the tent. Made a mock up and will need some tweaking but will have photos today of my finished shelf.
Look into autocobs. With the LED I had, with my odor control, and the x-6 cob I use, I was using 77% more power than other homes in my area, According to a usage report. I switched to using two autocobs and my x-6 cob, and I'm down to 1% more.

So you've got a bit of breeding program on on then man?
By accident . I ended up with a male black dragon and I had an Mephisto Stomper on the grow SOOOOOOOOOO. Lets have a go at this and see what happens . Another week or so I'll find out if Im a breeder or not . :cooldance: :rofl:

By accident . I ended up with a male black dragon and I had an Mephisto Stomper on the grow SOOOOOOOOOO. Lets have a go at this and see what happens . Another week or so I'll find out if Im a breeder or not . :cooldance: :rofl:

Ah I see. The green gods have put you on a righteous path my friend. You setting up a journal if it proves successful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back