Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwc I know a limited amount of information

Dwc ypu need too use a nutrient too cool down the temperature of the solution., also heat stress on plant from hid being too close. If ypu cannot control your temperature add a co2 bag. But the roots will still need the nutrient solution too keep the cool in the summer otherwise ypu could lose ypur crop.

Flush the plants out, add a bacteria klenaing solution. The additive will kill all the bacteria. Avoidin common issues like slimy roots,

Also reduce nutrient feed

Make sure reservoir is changed every 7 days and fed half strength

Also make sure the dwc is raised with books too avoid cold direct too roots

Make sure nutrient solution is ideal temperature when mixing and adding

Maybe change nutrients too a reputable company

Maybe ypur water no good and ypu need too filter it and add cal mag too raise it too 200ppm

Could also be deficiency’s in nutrient solution that’s why I said change nutrient company’s

Memories of a kinder, gentler time.........I miss it! Check out the nuns........

Last edited:
Yeah, looks like lockout perhaps,

What's your pH, ppm and nute line?

@Learninggrower
My ph stays pretty steady at 5.5 to 6 and my ppm before I did a rez change was 1400 but I lowered it to 900 thinking it was nute burn. I run GH trio line with cal mag and hydroguard. I haven’t changed anything from the last 59 days when it all started besides switching from veg to bloom. Also now I can’t get her to stand up after I took her out of the tent to clean everything. Lmao idk what’s going on

My ph stays pretty steady at 5.5 to 6 and my ppm before I did a rez change was 1400 but I lowered it to 900 thinking it was nute burn. I run GH trio line with cal mag and hydroguard. I haven’t changed anything from the last 59 days when it all started besides switching from veg to bloom. Also now I can’t get her to stand up after I took her out of the tent to clean everything. Lmao idk what’s going on
How much ppm is being striped out of your solution?

The one that keeled over possibly a more sativa Dom pheno, they can get pissy with nute ratios very quickly and even small deviation from their preffered range can upset them, I usually cull plants like that at first sensible opportunity.

What is your aeration like? You might have a sick rootball.. if she is falling down possible starvation or cold Rez temps?

Hmm, I don't think it's nute burn bro

How much ppm is being striped out of your solution?

The one that keeled over possibly a more sativa Dom pheno, they can get pissy with nute ratios very quickly and even small deviation from their preffered range can upset them, I usually cull plants like that at first sensible opportunity.

What is your aeration like? You might have a sick rootball.. if she is falling down possible starvation or cold Rez temps?

Hmm, I don't think it's nute burn bro
Ok the temps are high and have been from the start and if you look at my form the color of the leafs tells me that there is something wrong with the nutes just don’t know what. She just started falling down like two hours ago after I pulled her out of her rez and put her in a empty bucket. I’m just like 14 days from finishing her and this is the first problem I’ve had with this plant. Aeration is great and root ball is white and healthy big. This is a auto and I’m like 62 days into it and she’s blooming great just started seeing brown leaves. Thanks for the reply though the ppm goes from 1400 to about 700 ish every two days when I add more nutes/water

She probably wants more P&K, high temps just as bad as low temps, especially your rez.

Main leaves yellowing or browing off is normal, although you might be getting it a bit early, she has plenty of fattening up to go!

Rez temps over 22c start dropping off substantial dissolved oxygen content

She probably wants more P&K, high temps just as bad as low temps, especially your rez.

Main leaves yellowing or browing off is normal, although you might be getting it a bit early, she has plenty of fattening up to go!

Rez temps over 22c start dropping off substantial dissolved oxygen content
Well I don’t have a chiller and it’s in a hot place lol so ether way I tied my plant up so most of the colas are up toward the light now and I hope she perks herself up or she’s going to stay in bondage tell it’s harvest time. Lmao don’t know what else to do other then that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back