Status
Not open for further replies.
Ushually when to flip is when your plant is half the size/height you want it to be

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk
That's how I've done it but I find that a lot of people not here just friends in my grow circle always do it day 30-40 of veg starting from seed at that. So many times the plant is maybe 12-20" tall.

That's how I've done it but I find that a lot of people not here just friends in my grow circle always do it day 30-40 of veg starting from seed at that. So many times the plant is maybe 12-20" tall.

Wow! And I have been letting my plants tell me when they are ready to bloom and I end up fighting to get them under control and away from my lights. :cool1::cool1: Info.

Since I've been growing them the last year or so, and doing it in an "all organic" way, I tend to have to wait about 7-9 weeks of veg to get them trained and flat, plus de-fanned, primarily because of height restrictions in my room.. I'm doing it a little different this time, and hope to veg about 6 weeks, max..

Topping and super-cropping tend to be my favorites for training photos, as well..

***EDIT*** I should have mentioned.. I typically veg my photos out as long as it takes a run of autos to go, and then I flip.. Perpetual harvesting for life!!!

Since I've been growing them the last year or so, and doing it in an "all organic" way, I tend to have to wait about 7-9 weeks of veg to get them trained and flat, plus de-fanned, primarily because of height restrictions in my room.. I'm doing it a little different this time, and hope to veg about 6 weeks, max..

Topping and super-cropping tend to be my favorites for training photos, as well..

***EDIT*** I should have mentioned.. I typically veg my photos out as long as it takes a run of autos to go, and then I flip.. Perpetual harvesting for life!!!

I'm getting ready to do the same 6-7 week veg for 2 glue cookies and a fire glue. Then flip after I feel all my training is set, allow them stretch room them lethem go.

Short discussion on here I started the other day about when to flip photos most say 30 days etc.. versus I was reading about flipping at a certain plant height instead as the plant is more mature to produce maximum yield as possible to the size of space you have Indoors.

In general Indicas will double in size. Sativas Triple... And hybrids somewhere inbetween depending on dominance (sati or Indi) plants that are known to get large I typically don't veg past 2 feet. As 4-5 footers are fun but not if you have smaller ones, as I love variety, it makes for an uneven canopy. Or you can simply veg em for as long as you want or need...

[Chuck207, post: 1826176, member: 39810"]Ushually when to flip is when your plant is half the size/height you want it to be

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

That's a good rule of thumb just remember Sativas will triple in most cases...

There are rules of thumb and then there's simple observation. Thats the beauty of photos in that regard. You can go by a standard or by your personal needs.

:pass:

Hope this helps

Morning A.F.N. Stoners What's shaken @hairyman remember those plants I started outside in Jan . when the weather was so bad ?? Freeze the nuts of a bridge !! Well they didn't all make it . But some of them did !!I'm a lucky SOB . Even my Eleven Roses made it Dam If I keep on truckin Im going to have a enough weed to supply the UK . :crying:
DSCN2127.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN2127.JPG
    DSCN2127.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 15
Morning A.F.N. Stoners What's shaken @hairyman remember those plants I started outside in Jan . when the weather was so bad ?? Freeze the nuts of a bridge !! Well they didn't all make it . But some of them did !!I'm a lucky SOB . Even my Eleven Roses made it Dam If I keep on truckin Im going to have a enough weed to supply the UK . :crying:
View attachment 919746

Morning pal ,,, I do remember them ,,, the strongest survive :biggrin:,,,

Hmmm. I don't see that happening on any cannabis based extract. Worst part is that I have no way to test it. The cops sure do, though.
They actually sell home testing kits for that, now. I watched a review on a couple of them on youtube not too long ago. If I recall, they were within .8% of the lab testing equipment that was used too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back