Status
Not open for further replies.
Well summer seems to be here! 40C today(104F)
Yup... I'm heading out to buy a small (5000 btu) air conditioner for my grow room... Unless I can find a smaller one that filters the air and doesn't jack up the humidity while doing it...

They lost
:shrug:

Well Shit! That really sucked.......Taipan, hope you didn't lose too much.....I would have made that bet, also! I watched Mexico play a couple of games recently and they looked terrible.......guess they were saving it for Russia!

Well Shit! That really sucked.......Taipan, hope you didn't lose too much.....I would have made that bet, also! I watched Mexico play a couple of games recently and they looked terrible.......guess they were saving it for Russia!
I am still up on this world cup mate but not by much. I just bet for fun

if it gets to 20+ im seeking shade and on the otherside of an ice cream or lollypop
:pighug:

It's 90 here and overcast......good thing the sun isn't out........supposed to be 97 tomorrow and 98 on Tuesday. God, I hate weather like this......couple of the meds I take make me sweat like a pig and feel like I don't want to do anything when it gets hot.

@Taipan waiting for the Brazil vs Switzerland game. I know one thing; if Brazil doesn't make it to the final, they may as well stay in Russia after what happened in last WC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back