Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be good game 3-1 Germany. Waiting for Brazil game.
:pass:
Well, Mexico 1 Germany 0........don't think the Germans expected the sheer speed of the Mexican counter attacks. They are usually masters of making halftime adjustments, I hope. Cannot stand Mexico......our biggest rivals in our federation.....plus their fans are the worst....every time we go to Mexico to play their fans throw bags of shit and piss at our players coming into the stadium.....and when we play here, there fans scream and yell during our national anthem.......

howdy peeps :pass:
:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:
Folks, I'm off to get a cuppa coffee and a bowl prior to hopefully watching Germany defeat Mexico. Will catch up at halftime.
:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:
i used to like you:nono:
005 (8).JPG

:pighug:

Well, Mexico 1 Germany 0........don't think the Germans expected the sheer speed of the Mexican counter attacks. They are usually masters of making halftime adjustments, I hope. Cannot stand Mexico......our biggest rivals in our federation.....plus their fans are the worst....every time we go to Mexico to play their fans throw bags of shit and piss at our players coming into the stadium.....and when we play here, there fans scream and yell during our national anthem.......
That is so bad, Germany will come back to win. I got money on them.:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back