Status
Not open for further replies.
Big thanks to Roots organic for the care package [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] that arrived today, woot woot, still have one more coming they said, of some powdered nutes to try out, from the email I have a feeling that's it's going to be one nice package, can't wait to run it against the MC, in couple months.View attachment 918191 View attachment 918191

Where are they based pal ,,they got a rep on site ,,, :pass:

Didn't see the frisbie me dog would enjoy that :biggrin:

Where are they based pal ,,they got a rep on site ,,, :pass:
Don't believe a rep on-site least I haven't found them, and from Eugene, Oregon, USA. Also if anyone that doesn't fully read the mephisto info like a hawk they to Also highly recommend them. I started using them on photos yrs back and feel in love with it. I believe @Ripper also uses them i. Not sure if @Rebel does also, think @Wawashell using it?? But anyho I would get u some if u havent. Also gonna try their square fabric pots out in winter they are a huge rectangle airpot I'm gonna run two of the same strains in one and scrog the whole thing out.

Well couldn't remember who encouraged me to drop a S.O.D.K. but I have one soaking, now to figure out the container size, 2,3,5 gallon, if she grows like I've heard then I would like to train her out to kinda vine around the walls of the tent and just throw the pot in the corner and see how far I can get her to wrap around it using my bamboo stakes I have attached to the poles.

Last edited:
Well couldn't remember who encouraged me to drop a S.O.D.K. but I have one soaking, now to figure

I mentioned the SODK,, I did actually say drop one of each :rofl:

Check out some of @Margahooja grows for an idea of size and potential , I grew a big one in a 3ltr pot , she a great smoke too

found a 1000w led flood light but it's warm white.and LSD with few weeks left
c888b85c920564fc608d4bab34238e1f.jpg
5b916305b4d2c0629041268240b7537f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thou
I mentioned the SODK,, I did actually say drop one of each :rofl:

Check out some of @Margahooja grows for an idea of size and potential , I grew a big one in a 3ltr pot , she a great smoke too

Thought it was u couldn't remember, and yes I've been all through his threads even some way back to 15 , I think I have read every mephisto journal to day so far, some older ones weren't much but they got better as I came up to current ones. Got lots of notes and ideas from them for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back