Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, is that a sample?

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

It is pal ,, but the size of pots I use will last a while :smoking:
Even the packaging is tops :toke: I think I said this in about three seperate threads but attention to detail, like the 3 little pegs is top ,,

I have heard ,,,if you a breeder and want to be stocked on seedsman they ask for big discounts and free seeds ,,, now the free seeds they get I pretty sure they mark them up as there own ,, waits for a lightening bolt to thunder down and strike me :biggrin:

Big thanks to Roots organic for the care package [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] that arrived today, woot woot, still have one more coming they said, of some powdered nutes to try out, from the email I have a feeling that's it's going to be one nice package, can't wait to run it against the MC, in couple months.
IMG_20180613_113928.jpg
IMG_20180613_113928.jpg

Big thanks to Roots organic for the care package [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] that arrived today, woot woot, still have one more coming they said, of some powdered nutes to try out, from the email I have a feeling that's it's going to be one nice package, can't wait to run it against the MC, in couple months.View attachment 918191 View attachment 918191
The catalog book they sent is great lists everything they offer plus prices, along with every possible feed chart for what looks like for autos and photos, plus a nice conversion chart, along with soil blending and mixing ratios and ideas, being a huge roots fan for quite some time now about 6-7 yrs I'm very happy with them and they are very helpful for anything I've asked since I started contacting them directly about 5 yrs ago. The frisbee will be great around the farm, portable roll tray it will become just like the old green one I got few yrs ago from them, I highly recommend Roots Organic soils. No I don't work for them as i would love to but just a huge fan and customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back