Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I went to college at a large southeastern university at this time[68-70]which was located somewhat near a large military installation. Between soldiers returning from Nam and the west coast and students checking out the scene in San Francisco all sorts of very interesting things were brought to the area including large sacks of peyote buttons, psilocybin 'srooms, etc. You have to crack open the buttons and extract the material inside which contains the mescaline. It is some of the vilest shit I have ever tasted so we would grind it up in the blender, mix with whatever we had on hand to try to kill the taste, and drink it down. Regretfully, none of these worked very well........you were virtually guaranteed to throw up within 1/2 hour! Of course after that........you got off royally! I still consider that high the most uplifting I have ever experienced. After 1970, the authorities caught on to the pipeline and it became a rare thing to get some of these more exotic things.........like Thai temple sticks and bricks of Nepalese hash......The hash looked like a giant Hershey bar with the royal seal of Nepal stamped in the middle! Interesting times!
Stuff like this makes me wish I'd have been born 30 years sooner... Only mescaline I've had (if it even WAS) came in gel caps, and had a toasty golden brown color. Made you projectile vomit, and had a not so vivid, but happier trip like 'shrooms. Kinda brought out detail in everything to the extent that everything looked cartoonish. Wasn't as bad of a vomit session as those shrooms we'd pick in North Florida that'd bleed bright purple if you squeezed a bunch.

Well, I went to college at a large southeastern university at this time[68-70]which was located somewhat near a large military installation. Between soldiers returning from Nam and the west coast and students checking out the scene in San Francisco all sorts of very interesting things were brought to the area including large sacks of peyote buttons, psilocybin 'srooms, etc. You have to crack open the buttons and extract the material inside which contains the mescaline. It is some of the vilest shit I have ever tasted so we would grind it up in the blender, mix with whatever we had on hand to try to kill the taste, and drink it down. Regretfully, none of these worked very well........you were virtually guaranteed to throw up within 1/2 hour! Of course after that........you got off royally! I still consider that high the most uplifting I have ever experienced. After 1970, the authorities caught on to the pipeline and it became a rare thing to get some of these more exotic things.........like Thai temple sticks and bricks of Nepalese hash......The hash looked like a giant Hershey bar with the royal seal of Nepal stamped in the middle! Interesting times!

Sounds like fun times ,,,, I just want to try some Nepalese hash now you've mentioned it ,, it's very name sounds relaxing :biggrin:

Stuff like this makes me wish I'd have been born 30 years sooner... Only mescaline I've had (if it even WAS) came in gel caps, and had a toasty golden brown color. Made you projectile vomit, and had a not so vivid, but happier trip like 'shrooms. Kinda brought out detail in everything to the extent that everything looked cartoonish. Wasn't as bad of a vomit session as those shrooms we'd pick in North Florida that'd bleed bright purple if you squeezed a bunch.
Later on we got those caps also......if it made you vomit, it's likely it was mescaline......a lot of them were just smaller amounts of LSD. We have those same shrooms here.......pick them in cow pastures.....it was the last psychedelic I did.....about 6-7 years ago....before my "dark days".........what it would do for listening to music........incredible!!

Later on we got those caps also......if it made you vomit, it's likely it was mescaline......a lot of them were just smaller amounts of LSD. We have those same shrooms here.......pick them in cow pastures.....it was the last psychedelic I did.....about 6-7 years ago....before my "dark days".........what it would do for listening to music........incredible!!
"Dark days"...best way to describe why I won't do hallucinogenics anymore. I lived in North Florida, on the Florida/Georgia border. Every weekend, We'd go out to the beach and toke, and every blue moon, Drink a gatorade bottle full of our version of "purple drank". Sure made watching waves crash a lot more entertaining...
I moved back to the North after five years, and depression and other things became the norm when I'd trip, So I pulled the plug and gave up my space travels.
:pass:

"Dark days"...best way to describe why I won't do hallucinogenics anymore. I lived in North Florida, on the Florida/Georgia border. Every weekend, We'd go out to the beach and toke, and every blue moon, Drink a gatorade bottle full of our version of "purple drank". Sure made watching waves crash a lot more entertaining...
I moved back to the North after five years, and depression and other things became the norm when I'd trip, So I pulled the plug and gave up my space travels.
:pass:
I quite understand, bro!

Lemon skunk auto at week 7 boutta start flushing soons [emoji106][emoji119]
134d2da6ccb9e63a966541d84675c241.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back