Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone!

Looking into buying a vaporiser and been looking through some of the forums here, pretty old threads though. So many top 10 list reviews on the web but not finding a lot of correlation between them, just making decisions harder. Im sure its a lot down to personal preference but value the opinions of you guys.

Had a friend recommend the storz bickel mighty, but damn its expensive. 600 aussie dollars!!
Want something for home, dont smoke out and about, but mrs isn't keen on a big table top job. Something handheld we can pass between us is ideal. Don't mind spending good money on good quality, and if the mighty is the best for the money then maybe I'll take the plunge.

Any and all opinions appreciated!!
:pass:

Boundless CFX, decent price, allows you to do herb, oils and waxes, decent battery life, I love mine. Think "Mighty" at less than half the price

Other option is a Grenco G-Pen Elite, but only if you buy a return/refurb on the likes of AliE (where I got mine) at a fraction of the retail cost. Downside is the battery life but when dialled in right can knock you clean onto your back.

Boundless CFX, decent price, allows you to do herb, oils and waxes, decent battery life, I love mine. Think "Mighty" at less than half the price

Other option is a Grenco G-Pen Elite, but only if you buy a return/refurb on the likes of AliE (where I got mine) at a fraction of the retail cost. Downside is the battery life but when dialled in right can knock you clean onto your back.

awesome, I'll have a look into it. I should say, its just for dry herb. Love a straight up joint, but so much goes to waste! Also trying to be more conscious health wise. Was a smoker, cigarettes, for 12 years and feel just a million times better now that I'm finished with it. Smoking joints is kind of a reminder and does occasionally get me craving a ciggie. No good!

Thanks for the recommendation!

awesome, I'll have a look into it. I should say, its just for dry herb. Love a straight up joint, but so much goes to waste! Also trying to be more conscious health wise. Was a smoker, cigarettes, for 12 years and feel just a million times better now that I'm finished with it. Smoking joints is kind of a reminder and does occasionally get me craving a ciggie. No good!

Thanks for the recommendation!

The other joy of a dry herb vape is, provided you don't vape at "maximum" temperature, the residue will contain enough terps, cannabinoids, etc, which can then be infused into edibles, e-juice, whatever you wish.

And since that means that 80% of your weed is not disappearing as smoke, you can get double the use per gram so save the AVR (After Vape Residue) and use it in whatever way you wish for there's no sense in wasting valuable compounds.

Morning All, a quick shout out and thanks to Seb @Autoseeds.com for the SWEET CBD package which arrived safely this morning.

ScreenHunter_1879 Sep. 20 11.10.jpg

I'm looking forward to this grow.

:pass:

MikeyB

S
The other joy of a dry herb vape is, provided you don't vape at "maximum" temperature, the residue will contain enough terps, cannabinoids, etc, which can then be infused into edibles, e-juice, whatever you wish.

And since that means that 80% of your weed is not disappearing as smoke, you can get double the use per gram so save the AVR (After Vape Residue) and use it in whatever way you wish for there's no sense in wasting valuable compounds.
Sounds good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back