Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on doing something just like that come springtime.

I have about a dozen beans that I cannot identify. Pretty sure they are photoperiod, and some also probably not feminized.

Probably drop two or three at a time at any given spot. Spread them out around town as best as I can. Then wait for something to show up in the local paper.

Its either that or throw them away, so why not.

Exactly, life's too short, have some perfectly harmless fun that provokes the local moonhowlers. You have to do these things or life becomes boring.

The other option is when you have a neighbour from hell, drop a bean or two at the back end of their garden where there's likely to be bigger bushes/plants/trees and it will be of a certain size before they notice it. Then sit back in a chair with a few coldies and watch the argument between husband and wife unfold.

You get a certain satisfaction from that, or so I'm told anyway...

Top of the evening my fellow auto smoking getting high bunch of nice people. Bucket o bud
IMG_20180920_011920_1.jpg
IMG_20180920_011903.jpg

Exactly, life's too short, have some perfectly harmless fun that provokes the local moonhowlers. You have to do these things or life becomes boring.

The other option is when you have a neighbour from hell, drop a bean or two at the back end of their garden where there's likely to be bigger bushes/plants/trees and it will be of a certain size before they notice it. Then sit back in a chair with a few coldies and watch the argument between husband and wife unfold.

You get a certain satisfaction from that, or so I'm told anyway...

I'm going to get one of those wish seeds going in the garden area near the smoking area at work :thumbsup:

And other places in plain sight

f6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back