Status
Not open for further replies.
Word or Warning.... don't buy anything from Seed Supreme if you're in the USA. These stupid F's mailed me my shit twice the same way and US custom's took it all out. So much for their stealth shipping with a gift bag with the big f'n logo and pen... Arse-holes....

Not just these people, although that does sound rather stupid, for I've been hearing of various people struggling to get their seeds thanks to customs deciding time has to be wasted on such things whilst some much nastier stuff goes through. An easy tick box on "the war on drugs", I suppose, but up there with the insanity that says I can order the most potent seeds out there with no issues but should I dare to order a bottle of even 2.5% cbd oil....

Sales go down because of the backlash against sugary drinks, so let's find something else the gullible will jump on....

Obviously @Banjacked sugary drinks are to be avoided for 'other' health reasons and when you take out that and just leave the positive benefits of a herb which although maligned of the years is now deemed an alternative to the Pharmo meds onslaught?

Just a thought!

:peace:

MikeyB

Sorry if I've been rambling

ScreenHunter_1879 Sep. 18 00.20.jpg

It works!

:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back