Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all!

Been having a browse through the forums but can't find any particular threads on the subject. Also getting a bit of conflicting information from other websites...

How do you guys store your PH pens?
So you dont want to let them dry, I've read you should store them in distilled water, i've also read you should NOT use distilled water :wall:
Same goes with calibration solutions, some say ph4, others say thats crazy and 7 is the go. Some just use tap water.
Want this thing to last as long as possible and I like to look after my stuff! Thoughts or pointers in the right direction would be great!
:greenthumb:

Screenshot_20180917-195414_Google.jpg

That's also why I mentioned them covering their asses regarding anything to do with marijuana, for as the federal government keeps their crackdown going we also see YouTube pulling channels regarding growing and, well, they won't do something that costs them money in advertising revenue for no reason. And, as I say, Amazon UK will send presses to almost everywhere except the US, and eBay may have a few presses but most are from outside the US.

So when you add it all up, you are seeing the potential for federal gov interference and we know that every decision made is not made public, same as the likes of Amazon do not publicly state the reason they pull things either.

Has me wondering if it's a state-by-state thing, because if I change things to different zip codes I get different results. But there definitely seems to be something up and, as I say, not one Amazon UK reseller will ship a rosin press to the US which I do find very strange as well when other products do go through.
As soon as you can show me where it is illegal to purchase a hydraulic press in a brick and mortar store, you might have a point about the "anything to do with marijuana" thing. Look at what else they sell that is clearly geared for canna. Much more so than some hydraulic press.

I will maintain my argument that this is either a safety/lawsuit issue, or something else that has nothing to do with canna, or perhaps nothing at all.

Not sure where you are going with the YouTube thing. YouTube pulls channels all the time for a plethora of reasons. Not saying I agree with their methods, but I am not convinced this or the Amazon stuff is some government intervention.

I can order all the rosin presses I want. And I live in a state where they don't take too kindly to the herb. Methinks this is much ado about nothing.

Morning all!

Been having a browse through the forums but can't find any particular threads on the subject. Also getting a bit of conflicting information from other websites...

So you dont want to let them dry, I've read you should store them in distilled water, i've also read you should NOT use distilled water :wall:
Same goes with calibration solutions, some say ph4, others say thats crazy and 7 is the go. Some just use tap water.
Want this thing to last as long as possible and I like to look after my stuff! Thoughts or pointers in the right direction would be great!
You want to store them in a saturated potassium chloride solution. Best to just buy the storage solution pre-mixed, so you know its pure.

Morning all!

As for pH test solutions... Some pens support multiple test points. If yours does, go with 7 and 4. Otherwise 7 is probably better

As soon as you can show me where it is illegal to purchase a hydraulic press in a brick and mortar store, you might have a point about the "anything to do with marijuana" thing. Look at what else they sell that is clearly geared for canna. Much more so than some hydraulic press.

I will maintain my argument that this is either a safety/lawsuit issue, or something else that has nothing to do with canna, or perhaps nothing at all.

Not sure where you are going with the YouTube thing. YouTube pulls channels all the time for a plethora of reasons. Not saying I agree with their methods, but I am not convinced this or the Amazon stuff is some government intervention.

I can order all the rosin presses I want. And I live in a state where they don't take too kindly to the herb. Methinks this is much ado about nothing.

I concur....If Feds wanted to be real pains in the ass , all the head shops in town would be closed, no papers behind the gas station counter, etc....that "for tobacco use only" sticker isnt going to stop the DEA. Next thing you know , all plates and presses will have a sticker saying "for bearings use only".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back