Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all.

I'm not usually on the live thing here, but I just had an experience and would love to know if anyone has had similar experiences.

So......

Anyone into shamanism? Done any shamanic journeys? Soul retrieval?

Just did all the above with an amazing shaman! And she saw and described things that absolutely blew my mind. Just amazing.

Anyone?

Evening live stoners.. just got the mail.. fuck im excited for all of these

Pebble Pusher
Sundae Stallion
Lucky 7's
68d77545aece96ed2a3a3b5fd9725776.jpg

I broke out some of the best of the big old ALF lady of mine yesterday. Damn!!! she cured really well. A couple extra months in glass and she is everything I hoped for. Stronger than my Double Grape, and the taste is superb.

Here's a pic of the part I'm smoking on now. This was harvest day, this plant was so damn big it took two us 6 hours to hand trim it out.

Image1.jpg
_IGP1196.JPG
_IGP1197.JPG

ALF5 f2 (Anvil) Mandalorian Genetics

Evening all.

I'm not usually on the live thing here, but I just had an experience and would love to know if anyone has had similar experiences.

So......

Anyone into shamanism? Done any shamanic journeys? Soul retrieval?

Just did all the above with an amazing shaman! And she saw and described things that absolutely blew my mind. Just amazing.

Anyone?

I have been to several ceremonies of various types, I'm not going to really go into detail here. These things are very personal. The meanings of which would be lost to most any way. When dealing with Spirit, one interprets things based on very individual filters. We could both share an identical vision and come away with separate meanings from it.

I broke out some of the best of the big old ALF lady of mine yesterday. Damn!!! she cured really well. A couple extra months in glass and she is everything I hoped for. Stronger than my Double Grape, and the taste is superb.

Here's a pic of the part I'm smoking on now. This was harvest day, this plant was so damn big it took two us 6 hours to hand trim it out.

View attachment 951748 View attachment 951749 View attachment 951750

ALF5 f2 (Anvil) Mandalorian Genetics
Very nice!

Word or Warning.... don't buy anything from Seed Supreme if you're in the USA. These stupid F's mailed me my shit twice the same way and US custom's took it all out. So much for their stealth shipping with a gift bag with the big f'n logo and pen... Arse-holes....

Then it would be a matter of public record. It would also likely be in the news. The government ordering a company like Amazon to stop selling things would absolutely get out.

Multinational companies often maintain a subset of company policies specific to the countries they are operating in. I think it's more likely that some lawyer at Amazon US decided it was a liability to sell them here based on our laws. The laws elsewhere may not present the same liability.

I don't know any more than anyone else, but that seems a lot more likely than some DC bureaucrat calling Bezos on the phone and telling him to stop selling them.

That's also why I mentioned them covering their asses regarding anything to do with marijuana, for as the federal government keeps their crackdown going we also see YouTube pulling channels regarding growing and, well, they won't do something that costs them money in advertising revenue for no reason. And, as I say, Amazon UK will send presses to almost everywhere except the US, and eBay may have a few presses but most are from outside the US.

So when you add it all up, you are seeing the potential for federal gov interference and we know that every decision made is not made public, same as the likes of Amazon do not publicly state the reason they pull things either.

Has me wondering if it's a state-by-state thing, because if I change things to different zip codes I get different results. But there definitely seems to be something up and, as I say, not one Amazon UK reseller will ship a rosin press to the US which I do find very strange as well when other products do go through.

Last edited:
I won't post the actual web page but, the headline is interesting

Coca-Cola is considering a move into the growing market for cannabis-infused drinks.
Coke said in a statement Monday that it is "closely watching" the growth of CBD, a non-psychoactive component in marijuana, as an ingredient in what it called functional wellness beverages.

Sales go down because of the backlash against sugary drinks, so let's find something else the gullible will jump on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back