Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it would be a matter of public record. It would also likely be in the news. The government ordering a company like Amazon to stop selling things would absolutely get out.

Multinational companies often maintain a subset of company policies specific to the countries they are operating in. I think it's more likely that some lawyer at Amazon US decided it was a liability to sell them here based on our laws. The laws elsewhere may not present the same liability.

I don't know any more than anyone else, but that seems a lot more likely than some DC bureaucrat calling Bezos on the phone and telling him to stop selling them.

Looks like this was all rubbish to begin with. Were I so inclined, I could order anything from a plethora of search results for "rosin press." Not a single link I have tried is broken. Yes, I am from US.

[HASHTAG]#rechargeyourbowls[/HASHTAG] spot..3 tracks back to back to give you time to worship...:hookah:

:crying: [HASHTAG]#toosoon[/HASHTAG] ...?.........
800px_COLOURBOX2695886.jpg

:crying::crying::crying:

I won't post the actual web page but, the headline is interesting

Coca-Cola is considering a move into the growing market for cannabis-infused drinks.
Coke said in a statement Monday that it is "closely watching" the growth of CBD, a non-psychoactive component in marijuana, as an ingredient in what it called functional wellness beverages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back