Status
Not open for further replies.
@912GreenSkell have you grown a green crack? It was the only plant heavy in flower that I could selvage any bud from. I just quick dried a bud and what a great toke it is, i would recommend giving it a try!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

@912GreenSkell have you grown a green crack? It was the only plant heavy in flower that I could selvage any bud from. I just quick dried a bud and what a great toke it is, i would recommend giving it a try!

Wow...the caterpillars really did a number on your girls quick!!

Never tried the green crack. I have always been against strains with those names...last thing i want to smoke is crack or meth. :D I am a bit surprised that breeders think its a good idea to name them after that stuff! I have heard the crack strains are great tokes though!! Might have to get some and make up my own name for it. :D

Never tried the green crack. I have always been against strains with those names...last thing i want to smoke is crack or meth. :D I am a bit surprised that breeders think its a good idea to name them after that stuff! I have heard the crack strains are great tokes though!! Might have to get some and make up my own name for it. :D
I hear you mate we already have enough bad stigma without those kind of names. Its a strain i would of never thought to buy but got some as freebies, I'm glad I did as it's a top toke! I still have a couple of the same beans i have just soaked as well as two clones off the plant that I just had to chop. A great toke that would be worth a try some time.

Ahh... the joys of growing outdoor, just got home from a long weekend away fishing to find caterpillars had wiped out most of my crop. 6 plants all within a couple of weeks until being ready cut down and thrown in the trash!!

Noooooooooo,ouch,I’m feeling your pain mate.

Me too,I have a whole bunch of crack crosses I can’t bring myself to germinate...To be honest I curl up inside every time the boys at Mephisto refer to us as Meph-heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back