Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get close to party time!!
IMG_7933.JPG

IMG_7940.JPG

:crying:That’s what someone said yesterday before I posted my harvest pics and now even that comment is lost. :rofl: I think I will wait a week or two before attempting to post to my journal.

You know @HemiSync ...I Try not to be a cynic..but I Think it is the nature of the beast...:biggrin:...when there is an earth quake...you always suffer a few after tremors...:shrug:....I just Expect when there has been a Big Out...that we will get hit with a few after shocks..:headbang:

You know @HemiSync ...I Try not to be a cynic..but I Think it is the nature of the beast...:biggrin:...when there is an earth quake...you always suffer a few after tremors...:shrug:....I just Expect when there has been a Big Out...that we will get hit with a few after shocks..:headbang:
LOL yea I know and having been in IT for 25 years I should have know better to not backup my posts yesterday. It just that harvest is such a busy time and with posting daily then losing it Is saddening. :shrug:

:crying: Don't quote me..coz you know how bad I am at Tech...but the problems cause by the chatbox app went on to blow a very old disc that was limping and cranky anyway...so it couldn't cope and blew.....:shrug:...well.that is how I understand it..
Hard drives eh? they are often the cause of many a hiccup!
We will survive to grow another day, never sweat the small stuff!:joy:
:vibes::karmacloud::jointman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back