Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang dude not good! I think I need to go through mine and archive some.
I got info in PM's I won't get back if they are lost!
tenor.gif

DriveCrash01.gif
I should have at least dumped the text of my journal. I post daily and have no idea what I lost since Friday.

upload_2018-9-12_16-24-57.png

Good afternoon [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:.Good to be back.....we Should be okay from here on it....:headbang:

Unfortunately we had to do a system Restore...and as far as we can guess it went back to Friday night...so any info posted after that and now Could be affected.

I'm sure you will get an official Tech up date soon..but I just wanted you to know we are Back...:headbang:...

Hey Now!!
We are back and better than ever!!
All that went down over the last two days led to a defective disk drive. It was obscured by the fact we added the chat around the time of failure so we did not think it was the disk.
We dicovered it was the disk drive after the first restore did not fix things.
Long story short, we replace ALL of the drives with new ones and restored again.
We are back and strong, strong, strong!!
Sorry for the lost posts and PM's they were lost due to having to restore from two days ago
Peace,

we Should be okay from here on it....:headbang:
:crying:That’s what someone said yesterday before I posted my harvest pics and now even that comment is lost. :rofl: I think I will wait a week or two before attempting to post to my journal.

giphy.gif

did we get a new hamster?

:crying: Don't quote me..coz you know how bad I am at Tech...but the problems cause by the chatbox app went on to blow a very old disc that was limping and cranky anyway...so it couldn't cope and blew.....:shrug:...well.that is how I understand it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back