Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAURh4.gif

YEAURh4.gif

What’s up with the update? My posts on my journal between now and last Friday have disappeared
A system restore had to be done a hard drive got borked, some data was lost!
A sad day but we will survive and everything should be ok now!

Hard drives eh? they are often the cause of many a hiccup!

Not wishing to get all techie but, hard drives (unless you spend a lot of dosh) cannot cope with modern App's that cross reference already stored data!

So, place your bets everyone, how long before server guts are dumped again.

Anyway, I'm happy. Still in pain but now a couple of supermarkets are selling 94% Alcool, our version of Everclear, in half litre bottles.

Why happy with 500ml? Over here the tax on booze rises steeply as the alcohol content goes up so although you can buy cheap, 37.5% vodka for 10 bucks you suddenly find that a litre of 94% will hit you for 40+.

So got my vape juice base, got the "solvent", just need to get the "mix and measure" kit for e-juice in the next month or so and then the experimenting with oil and vape juice shall begin. And if all goes well then a Cannolator will be bought.

LOL yea I know and having been in IT for 25 years I should have know better to not backup my posts yesterday. It just that harvest is such a busy time and with posting daily then losing it Is saddening. :shrug:

Yeah @HemiSync :bighug:..I get you..and I'm Sorry all I have to offer you is a [HASHTAG]#bigfatmossyhug[/HASHTAG]
I've seen techies say there might be ways to restore on past site problems..but I have Never seen that happen.
I'm afraid it is a write off. :shrug: not in our power to change it for you..or we would.

Hard drives eh? they are often the cause of many a hiccup!
We will survive to grow another day, never sweat the small stuff!:joy:
:vibes::karmacloud::jointman:

I've seen @Son of Hobbes around..so you'll likely get an update shortly...:headbang:..from a Competent person....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back