Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! Thing about Mephisto is that they do business like freaks would....or would like to. Just an observation since I haven't done any yet with them, but they seem to care about their clients and the integrity of their products and service. These days that says a lot!

Exactly. When I see the seed catalog and read the reviews I am buying from them with confidence that is hard to muster elsewhere. I think it has a lot to do with the transparency of their operation and that they put the entire process out in the open.

Happy birthday bro. god bless :frog:

Thanks dude! Burning rockets as we speak!

Yeah man nothing against DP Dinafem Memphisto etc But if people don't support small breeders they cant compete with the big boys, and get better. I know Memphisto is relatively small but not really in autos look on many seedbanks they are often sold out. Look here they are 10 to 1 of other seeds that we( AFN) growers are growing

Exactly why I went RQS, they are reputable according to the reviews, but almost nobody running their gear on this site, compared to the big three you named anyway. The weed I grew was pretty nice and lived up to its description.

Yeah man nothing against DP Dinafem Memphisto etc But if people don't support small breeders they cant compete with the big boys, and get better. I know Memphisto is relatively small but not really in autos look on many seedbanks they are often sold out. Look here they are 10 to 1 of other seeds that we( AFN) growers are growing

One of my favorite breeders is one of the smallest out there(autoflower portal)!! I am happy to support the small guys, as long as they bring me the goods. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back