Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have man after these bum wines im going to do some magic strains. No disrespect to anyone on this website but everybody here is doing Memphisto and theres a reason for that, there great!! But Im trying to focus now and support smaller less known US breeders

That's a good idea. The more we find out about these smaller breeders the better........I have seen some of their strains that look quite impressive!

That's a good idea. The more we find out about these smaller breeders the better........I have seen some of their strains that look quite impressive!
Yeah man nothing against DP Dinafem Memphisto etc But if people don't support small breeders they cant compete with the big boys, and get better. I know Memphisto is relatively small but not really in autos look on many seedbanks they are often sold out. Look here they are 10 to 1 of other seeds that we( AFN) growers are growing

Yeah man nothing against DP Dinafem Memphisto etc But if people don't support small breeders they cant compete with the big boys, and get better. I know Memphisto is relatively small but not really in autos look on many seedbanks they are often sold out. Look here they are 10 to 1 of other seeds that we( AFN) growers are growing

I agree! Thing about Mephisto is that they do business like freaks would....or would like to. Just an observation since I haven't done any yet with them, but they seem to care about their clients and the integrity of their products and service. These days that says a lot!

In 1995 I was the chef of Restaurant Nora in DC this was the first certified organic restaurant in the country. That was were I learned about all local whenever possible and meeting and visiting farms and there families who grow and provide great products. We would commit to a certain amount of cattle pigs lamb chix ducks and produce ahead of time to make sure that small farmer could continue providing for his family and the restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back