Status
Not open for further replies.
I have hopes for my damaged IP CBD. If I get anything form her, it will have almost the same ratio as what I am buying. I really would prefer one of the more potent 1/1's next time around.

Check these new strains out:
Indica- Dinafem Dinamed CBD Auto: THC 0.3 - 0.8% and CBD 14%
Sativa- Dutch Passion Charlotte's Angel Auto: THC 0.7% and CBD 16%

I imagine that shelf life would be similar to any other tincture stored that way. What I'd like to know is what the product of degraded CBD is, and is it useful (like thc to cbn) or not.
I have 7 of the Charlotte's Angel. Waiting until I get a bigger tent before I can commit a tank to something like that.

daftpunk.gif

Has anyone noticed that Amazon deleted/removed almost ALL the rosin press/plate making equipment from both .ca and .com about a week or two ago? I had some diy plates in my cart that dissappeared recently... if you google search 'amazon rosin press' you'll end up with a lot of broken links!

Ahh... the joys of growing outdoor, just got home from a long weekend away fishing to find caterpillars had wiped out most of my crop. 6 plants all within a couple of weeks until being ready cut down and thrown in the trash!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Has anyone noticed that Amazon deleted/removed almost ALL the rosin press/plate making equipment from both .ca and .com about a week or two ago? I had some diy plates in my cart that dissappeared recently... if you google search 'amazon rosin press' you'll end up with a lot of broken links!

I hadn't -- weird that you can still buy pipes and the like.

Ahh... the joys of growing outdoor, just got home from a long weekend away fishing to find caterpillars had wiped out most of my crop. 6 plants all within a couple of weeks until being ready cut down and thrown in the trash!!

Oh man, that sucks beyond words. I am sorry for your loss.

Thanks Mike, the little devils were eating it from the inside out! Being the only green vegetation for miles certainly didn't help.
I hadn't -- weird that you can still buy pipes and the like.

Oh man, that sucks beyond words. I am sorry for your loss.

Thanks Mike, the little devils were eating it from the inside out! Being the only green vegetation for miles certainly didn't help.

I wonder if you can put something else nearby that they would rather eat... Though that will probably backfire if it attracts even more of the little bastards.

I don't care what anyone says... Chris Cornell was a massively sad loss. That voice... Him and Scott Weiland.

12-103.gif

Just wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back