Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great to hear!

It's the best. I have a 4/1 and my mom is getting good results for her neuropathic pain. I find it is excellent for arthritis and chronic pain, with very little, if any, intoxication.
I'd like to get my hands on some high-CBD hemp strains. I can grow that outdoors completely legally, while the prettier girls are kept indoors.

I am not entirely sure what the shelf-life of ethanol extracted CBD is, but I would imagine it's at least a few years if kept away from oxygen and UV.

I'd like to get my hands on some high-CBD hemp strains. I can grow that outdoors completely legally, while the prettier girls are kept indoors.

I am not entirely sure what the shelf-life of ethanol extracted CBD is, but I would imagine it's at least a few years if kept away from oxygen and UV.

I have hopes for my damaged IP CBD. If I get anything form her, it will have almost the same ratio as what I am buying. I really would prefer one of the more potent 1/1's next time around.

Check these new strains out:
Indica- Dinafem Dinamed CBD Auto: THC 0.3 - 0.8% and CBD 14%
Sativa- Dutch Passion Charlotte's Angel Auto: THC 0.7% and CBD 16%

I imagine that shelf life would be similar to any other tincture stored that way. What I'd like to know is what the product of degraded CBD is, and is it useful (like thc to cbn) or not.

Last edited:
8149.png.png

Has anyone ever used Great White Shark microbes with seedlings in solo cups? A question I should have asked a couple weeks ago! :doh: My answer is don't do it or your seedlings may look like mine! Day 21 :yoinks:

DSC01215.JPG
DSC01216.JPG

I like to germ my seeds until they have good tails before I plant in coco in solo cups. I only fill cups about 1/2 way, plant seedlings and cover in plastic. I let the new sprout grow to the top of the cup before it gets light, (usually within 24 hours), and back fill, place under light and that's day 1 for me! This time when I made the pencil hole for the new sprout, I added some Great White to the bottom of the whole. That's the only thing that was different than my usually germination method! :shrug: :shrug:Here they are on Sept. 1, (day 6 or 7).

img_20180901_123807-jpg.950567

A week ago they all looked like the 2 above, (Blue Tooth and Double Grape), but now the other Double Grape and a White Crack appear to have pulled though.

DSC01214.JPG

And a pic of the whole grow, with my prototype Hillbilly Scrogger! :headbang:

DSC01219.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back