Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no expert but I think you have one of the rarer pink[red] phenotypes......your plant looks more that than the deep purple strain. There is also a green phenotype that is rare and seems to be more sativa based and I have read that all provide superb highs!

I hope so I just dropped 2 more. It is the closest yet to live up to the "fast" advertising, She's in final swell at day 63.

:pass:
ea3e3484969a7fcd12443bc32b5e8fea.jpg
be2f2b34d3992845c34e20def70a5271.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

I'm no expert but I think you have one of the rarer pink[red] phenotypes......your plant looks more that than the deep purple strain. There is also a green phenotype that is rare and seems to be more sativa based and I have read that all provide superb highs!

She's purple. The flash washed the colors out.

High Taipan! Doing pretty good, how about you? My remaining Dark Devil seems to be growing well.....starting to catch up to where she should be....hope she wont be stunted due to my early mistakes! She certainly seems to like Mega Crop. they are going to put a pacemaker in on Sept 5th....sure hope it enables me to do more of the things I need to do. See you're playing B&H today.....1-0 Liverpool at the half. ManU has Spurs on Monday.....this match should tell the tale about how we are going to do this season....if they come out flat then like they did against B&H, it's going to be a long season! Brighton is a tough team even if they don't have a lot of big name talent.
I am good mate. was good game. Brighton is good hard working team.
DarkDevil yummy.
:pass:

She's purple. The flash washed the colors out.

Sorry...didn't realize that.......I've noticed that the purple color seems to vary a lot......some are really intensely purple, even down to the leaves and stems, while others just have a purple cast to the buds. I would guess that temp and humidity play some part in the depth of purple. One thing I do know for certain is that I've never seen anybody complain of the stone from them, no matter which pheno they had! There is a lady over on 420 that had a thread that lasted 2 years and had over 1500 posts devoted to nothing but Dark Devil. She and others maintain that if you chop them while the trichs are still cloudy and clear that you get a stone that is tremendously trippy and long lasting. I sure hope she is right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back