Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you all think about the stoner radio? I love the idea but I think "off" should be the default setting. When I logged on to the forum a few minutes ago, it about blew me out of my chair!! Oh, I see it has a mute button.....I will just keep it muted until I want to listen.....problem solved!

Whoops! Re edit...........the mute does not stay on....if you come back to the site, it blasts off again.....will turn down volume....that should do it, heh, heh!

Last edited:
Hey @fettled6 Please forgive me for sticking my 2 cents worth in.......I just started growing a Dark Devil....I researched it across 3 forums before I ordered the seeds....one of the main reasons I chose it was the fact that the plants rarely exceed a meter or so in height, which is about where Bushys came in IIRC.....plus according Sweet Seeds, you've got an 8 out of 10 chance for a purple to red pheno.

Hi hesgone13, Stoners, which would you call this DD.
full

full

Hey guys, AFN radio is now up and available as a player on the sidebar and in the tab at the top of the website!
https://www.autoflower.org/pages/afnradio/

I'm doing a bit of tweaking on it yet (need to fix the size/scale of the player a bit) but I'll have past interview up on there soon! 24 hour streaming!

Hi hesgone13, Stoners, which would you call this DD.
full

full

I'm no expert but I think you have one of the rarer pink[red] phenotypes......your plant looks more that than the deep purple strain. There is also a green phenotype that is rare and seems to be more sativa based and I have read that all provide superb highs!

We're also going to be accepting indie artist/solo artist music to put up on the stream from our community members (it will require a music license agreement to be filled out, it's the only way we can do it,) but if anyone out there likes to make music, play with sound, etc, as long as you're the original author/artist of it and don't mind signing a form or two, we'd love to play your stuff!

We're also going to be accepting indie artist/solo artist music to put up on the stream from our community members (it will require a music license agreement to be filled out, it's the only way we can do it,) but if anyone out there likes to make music, play with sound, etc, as long as you're the original author/artist of it and don't mind signing a form or two, we'd love to play your stuff!

Love the idea...........but can you please make off the default setting? I know you are still tweaking...........

Love the idea...........but can you please make off the default setting? I know you are still tweaking...........

Aye, will do. I noticed that too (it's not SUPPOSED to do that.) Button mashing, here we come!

@Mike20132 Did your Kush seedling make it this AM?
Haven't looked yet today. Just got back from picking up some groceries. I anticipate it's not going to have improved. If so, I'll replace it with another Kush. Only sets me back about a week, so it won't be the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back