Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got some of these in Point Break Tropicanna Cookies x Trophy Wife and Beach Break Cenex x Orange Zkittlez. Guess I'm going to be running a photo period grow in the future.
3d4d7385ede82c52aad60035d14c078a.jpg
d8918b72b8563f348dccf7cd53704c1e.jpg

Heh, love the disclaimer!
Have to work out how to run some photos also!
f6
I got a kick out of reading it also. If I had the help and extra funds I would definitely love to build a separate small building just for growing and not have to worry about what I can run.

These are our front runners of pure Deep Chunk
full

full

Wow.....:worship:...they are photos I have wanted to see for Soooooooooooo many years................and all Legal...............

:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Wiggle.....................................

You know...they are Exactly like the Deep Chunk I used...carbon copies..........everything I fell in love with when I first Saw them....

I'd Recognise them in a dark room...they are Bliss....:headbang:

I want to come and live in your garden...:biggrin:

The male bobbys dragon that i used on the white widow was something else. He had a nice fat fan structure that resembled the fans on those deep chunk. The white widow that was used had those dense pistils that you speak of.

Those big man-hand leaves..hanging down were a Big Attraction....:headbang:...the Black Dragon was rolled from there to get the big leaf....I was going for 9 finger count..to be totally different fro the JEM.. ALF#3..traditional leaf and finger count.

Anything that has the horse shoe leaf centre...came with the intro of DC...:headbang:..also...the Rabbits Ears leaves...stand up at the back of the leaf I See....:biggrin:...
That was the leaf trait I was Watching...when she turned Black on me...:dragon2:

I think that the resultant offspring were a perfect meld. I see a lot of the WW in them but with heavier frost and the buds are rock solid. I think tha tthe DC is coming out with the meld on them and i think that there is something between the density of the pistils and the density of the flowers. TBD..

Tom Hills Deep Chunk was just Vibrant.......hell of a Breeder....:headbang:

I appreciate the kind words too, means a lot to me coming from you mate. Im just glad that they please your eye. Its guided mine for a long time

Perfectly.....:bravo:...I couldn't have pictured her Better

It does help and that is part in why i wanted to grow out the DC, i wanted to see what they were and who they are take a look into the past to guide my future.

Aw maaan...........I Wish everyone would Think like that..............that so does my Heart good...:bighug:

I'll not yap it here or we will get thrown out of [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] ...and that would be Embarassing....:coffee:...but I'll catch up with you on it.

Ay @FullDuplex :bighug:...you made my day.....Thank You.

Ah...P.S. :biggrin:....any LIME ...........?

Not lemon...distinct lime.

I got the lime bud with the furby trics..could be coincidental..but that was what stuck in me mind to Chase out.

The trics were so thick you could crunch them..

Last edited:
woOt! Work for the week done!

And I got seed orders!

Brother Stone is the man!

I only ordered 3 Ruby to strengthen the fem on the one I'm pollenating!

I got all this!

View attachment 944436
There is actually 6 Ruby!
3x CBD Blackstone Haze (probably 5 in there)
10x Obstinain Sun (probably 15)
And a Spiritwalker (probably 3)

Starfuckers T-shirt and magnet!

Love that Stone guy!

Also ordered from Kannabia

3x Swiss Dream Auto CBD

Received 2x Big Bull as a gift. (Not sure if Auto or not, will have to look them up)

Both orders 7 days to Australia, pretty good! So of course The Portal is tops but good to know Kannabia is also fast.

The stealth shipping from Kannabia was a little light on the "stealth" but it got here!

Funny, when I won seeds from Sweet Seeds they were retail and came through ok so it probably just luck of the draw!

Still waiting for some Moham Ram from dope seeds, Jim did say they we're away last week so should see them soon! Communication with him is good although making payment was a bit of a chore, however now he is in my payee list next order will be a sinch!

Hope the above helps peeps out! These have been as fast as I have had recieving seeds!

f6
Hey mate, where do I find the portal. I was going to do a mephisto run this spring but the strains I want still aren't in stock so I am looking for a good alternative for good genetics!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] :friday:..Happy Friday....make time to Worship..........:smoker:

[HASHTAG]#rechargeyourbowls[/HASHTAG] spot...3 tracks back to back to light up to.............:hookah:

[HASHTAG]#FlyHigh[/HASHTAG] :dragon4:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back