Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl has the sweetest smell out of any plant so far, it's a lot like fruit punch and very sweet. I can't wait to try the toke from her. She's a sour 60
f6dbed610876e10b8d36e944eb9d4865.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
544d128f89e9242b46f9efe1e494b7c2.jpg

Nice, chunky plant man[emoji106]

Nuggets

Caught up in here and checked out on the forum. But been a long day for me. Not sure what's happening tomorrow just yet around the homestead as each day lends to something else. I can't wait for winter to set in as then that will slow everything down.

woOt! Work for the week done!

And I got seed orders!

Brother Stone is the man!

I only ordered 3 Ruby to strengthen the fem on the one I'm pollenating!

I got all this!

IMG_20180824_152652.jpg

There is actually 6 Ruby!
3x CBD Blackstone Haze (probably 5 in there)
10x Obstinain Sun (probably 15)
And a Spiritwalker (probably 3)

Starfuckers T-shirt and magnet!

Love that Stone guy!

Also ordered from Kannabia

3x Swiss Dream Auto CBD

Received 2x Big Bull as a gift. (Not sure if Auto or not, will have to look them up)

Both orders 7 days to Australia, pretty good! So of course The Portal is tops but good to know Kannabia is also fast.

The stealth shipping from Kannabia was a little light on the "stealth" but it got here!

Funny, when I won seeds from Sweet Seeds they were retail and came through ok so it probably just luck of the draw!

Still waiting for some Moham Ram from dope seeds, Jim did say they we're away last week so should see them soon! Communication with him is good although making payment was a bit of a chore, however now he is in my payee list next order will be a sinch!

Hope the above helps peeps out! These have been as fast as I have had recieving seeds!

f6

@FullDuplex ...The White in the White Russian gave me a different density to the pistils at [HASHTAG]#ALF[/HASHTAG] 3...adding the Deep Chunk in ALF#4 seemed...enhancing to the trait....:headbang: ..

This is something that i am waiting to see. We have a stellar line of original DC in the field right now and we are watching the selections. I think we got 11 females out of 12 or something like that. They will be sent back to the ALF line for a true BX.

These are our front runners of pure Deep Chunk
full

full

The male bobbys dragon that i used on the white widow was something else. He had a nice fat fan structure that resembled the fans on those deep chunk. The white widow that was used had those dense pistils that you speak of.

Mother
full

full

full

Father
full

full

I think that the resultant offspring were a perfect meld. I see a lot of the WW in them but with heavier frost and the buds are rock solid. I think tha tthe DC is coming out with the meld on them and i think that there is something between the density of the pistils and the density of the flowers. TBD..

Knocking it back into a White Widow Should magnify the effect...IMO...she is Certainly as Beautiful as I Imagined.....thank you or completing that Dream...:bravo:

I hope so, i want to get it back to as close as i can. I have yet to see the flower on these clones but i have had the smoke and it was on par with what i want. So things could get rather interesting with the mix. I appreciate the kind words too, means a lot to me coming from you mate. Im just glad that they please your eye. Its guided mine for a long time.

@FullDuplex Yup..it is the the Contrast that satisfies the Greedy eye....:drool:..

You know the JEM is defined by chaotic trics...and glass trics...?

When I added the White Russian...the leaf trics on Russian dominants went Very Uniform...like ranks and ranks of well trained soldiers...so if you spot one of Black Dragon...with very uniform leaf trics...you have White Russian dominance in it..this gives you the denser coloured pistills and whiter white trics...

Leaf edge trics with leaf curl traits...you have Deep Chunk traits..

Chaotic or glass trics..JEM dominance...:headbang:...hope that helps in selection...

It does help and that is part in why i wanted to grow out the DC, i wanted to see what they were and who they are take a look into the past to guide my future. In the ALF 5 i am seeing the color from the DC, the leaf curl trait from resin and thicker pistils. I think that the bubba tamed it out a bit as far as the leaf structure goes, but now that she is in F4 shes becoming something of her own.

Thats what made me howl...:coffee:..once you Get it...you have a hell of a job trying to shake it off....:biggrin:..remember your mammy saying..be careful what you Wish for.....:d5:
Oh i know and honestly i love the color that i am getting, and i dont want it out of the ALF line at all. I needed to get the fix and i know that i am playing with fire on the widow line . Because usually at F3 if a dragon was used they start to throw color.

You did warn me though, and i have to say that you are correct. Now that its here shes here to stay and i want it out deeper. I always appreciate the info and the guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back