Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case anyone is wondering why this silly phrase became part of my profile..

Got a good buzz on..........rocking..........awaiting my fate tomorrow.........My DDA2 croaked today, but DDA1 continues to thrive in spite of my rookie efforts to do her in. Just ordered 3 DP Brooklyn Sunrise from Dope Seeds.....got a DP Auto Blueberry for free......total cost including stealth air mail to the US......$28!!!! Will probably start the Blueberry when it arrives to replace DDA2. How are you doing, GB?
I'm doing well, it's very dry here at the moment. None of my ladies have ever seen rain, i suppose that is good that I don't have to worry too much about the dreaded mould but it would be nice to see the place green! Brooklyn sunrise sounds awesome I think skelly has grown it and blueberry sounds nice as well, I have a couple of northern lights blueberry on the go that i am excited to try once finished. That sounds like a good deal you got also

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Outdoor is great for me, I don't have any prying eyes however I still get nervous running to many plants! I would like to try indoor but I think heat would be a big issue here (and the wife )

At the end of the grow you have buds... all that matters, really. And it looks like you'll do well!

Got a good buzz on..........rocking..........awaiting my fate tomorrow.........My DDA2 croaked today, but DDA1 continues to thrive in spite of my rookie efforts to do her in. Just ordered 3 DP Brooklyn Sunrise from Dope Seeds.....got a DP Auto Blueberry for free......total cost including stealth air mail to the US......$28!!!! Will probably start the Blueberry when it arrives to replace DDA2. How are you doing, GB?

Think my Kush is gonna meet a similar fate. I did what I said I would never do, and I screwed with the seedling while it was establishing the initial "which way is up" tuning. Probably just gonna pull it and start a new bean from the same strain. Not sure yet...

Still sucks.

These guys are actually based in the little VA town I live in.......they are a great band live!

At the end of the grow you have buds... all that matters, really. And it looks like you'll do well!

Think my Kush is gonna meet a similar fate. I did what I said I would never do, and I screwed with the seedling while it was establishing the initial "which way is up" tuning. Probably just gonna pull it and start a new bean from the same strain. Not sure yet...

Still sucks.

I think that is exactly what I did with mine...........must learn to leave well enough alone, dammit!

This girl has the sweetest smell out of any plant so far, it's a lot like fruit punch and very sweet. I can't wait to try the toke from her. She's a sour 60
f6dbed610876e10b8d36e944eb9d4865.jpg

544d128f89e9242b46f9efe1e494b7c2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back