Status
Not open for further replies.
@bushmasterar15 - The speaker i was going to get...by the time i had the cash ready, the model i wanted was sold out....so i ended up buying a slightly larger speaker (8"X3"X3"). It doesnt have an internal SD card slot, but man, it does have a MUCH longer charge time running for 30 hours at 70% volume. And i have to say that the reviews on sound quality are well warranted. Sounds just fantastic even at max volume. I am impressed!! Thanks for the help on my decision man! I got the bluetooth running and its perfect wireless. Going to be partying with tunes this winter in the icehut!

What up peeps hope all is well

Doin' well. Too stoned to worry about much of anything, really.

Well i am feeling pretty good....got 6 of 8 cameras set up today....only 2 more to go tomorrow, and then setup the siren tower and i am going to feel pretty damned thief secure!!!

Hope you will share some pics of this when its done.

@912GreenSkell how are the ladies after the storm?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Green poison fast is flopped over all over the place....sigh i didnt get around to straightening her up today, on the top of the list tomorrow morning. She will be alright...no split stalks thanks to the reverse supports, they really saved my ass this season!!

Green poison fast is flopped over all over the place....sigh i didnt get around to straightening her up today, on the top of the list tomorrow morning. She will be alright...no split stalks thanks to the reverse supports, they really saved my ass this season!!
That's good to hear that there were no split stalks!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Well i am feeling pretty good....got 6 of 8 cameras set up today....only 2 more to go tomorrow, and then setup the siren tower and i am going to feel pretty damned thief secure!!!
Get ya a couple pits or rocks eat them thieves ass up :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back