Status
Not open for further replies.
My Burpee Giant Jalapeno. These make big peppers compared to the bush they grow on! First time trying to grow it indoors. I think the leaves are puckered because of too much nutrients. I'm giving her just water for a while.

View attachment 943533
How long from seed to eating the peppers?

I made a joke about @namvet25 and he tattled to @Mossy

:crying: :pass:
Oh boy. You poke a little fun at them and they take you seriously:
ScreenHunter_130 Aug. 21 10.32.jpg

I heard a really funny joke the other day: Do you know what that useless flap of skin is at the end of a penis............. a man! :rofl:

Hey Now!
Dan from The Green Sunshine Company sent me an email today with special import for our Canadian friends. They have made arrangements to ship to Canada with out VAT! Here is the email.
Hey,

Do you live in Canada? If so, I have a very special announcement for you.

After ordering your Electric Sky, getting a letter in the mail saying you owe customs fees isn't the greatest feeling in the world, which is why I worked hard to figure out the Canadian Tax system (weeeeee) and get The Green Sunshine Company set up in the North!

The paperwork is in, the warehouse got figured out, we're official and....

Now, all orders that are placed through the website ship for freeto Canada! And since the lights are already in Canada, you pay no duty fees!

To celebrate, I've marked down the price on the (limited) supply of Electric Sky's we have on Amazon.ca:

Don't delay, click here and snap up the few lights we have on Amazon before they are all gone!

Once we're out of stock there, the prices go back to retail.

Enjoy your new lights (If you're in Canada)!

Dan

These are really great lights!!

Ello!

Mind if i shoot in a quick question?
I might just be really stoned and stupid right now lol.
When adding a picture it seems to be sideways depending on if my phone is horizontal or vertical when taking a photo.
Tried rotating the picture in windows, but still it stays sideways after upload.
Help?

Edit: Oh and i tried the album function, but the rotate thing in there did not work. Using firefox, maby another browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back