Status
Not open for further replies.
If she's just aweek or two from harvest, then you've probably stopped feeding nutes...She is using up her reserves and for Her the important thing to concentrate on is procreation...therefore the leaves are secondary to bud/seed production. Yellowing leaves and general scruffiness is how She rolls bud!:pass::meds::peace:

Ello!

Mind if i shoot in a quick question?
I might just be really stoned and stupid right now lol.
When adding a picture it seems to be sideways depending on if my phone is horizontal or vertical when taking a photo.
Tried rotating the picture in windows, but still it stays sideways after upload.
Help?

Edit: Oh and i tried the album function, but the rotate thing in there did not work. Using firefox, maby another browser?
You need resize you photos, I resize to 1600 x 1200, You can resize using photoshop.
:pass:

Ello!

Mind if i shoot in a quick question?
I might just be really stoned and stupid right now lol.
When adding a picture it seems to be sideways depending on if my phone is horizontal or vertical when taking a photo.
Tried rotating the picture in windows, but still it stays sideways after upload.
Help?

Edit: Oh and i tried the album function, but the rotate thing in there did not work. Using firefox, maby another browser?
The rotation for the image is stored in EXIF data in the image itself. If you rotate it in windows, do you get the option to save it? That *should* fix the data. If not, try right clicking on the image and choose properties. Go to the Details tab. Near the bottom, click "Remove Properties and Personal Information." In the next dialog, tick "Remove the following properties from this file" Now click "Select All" and then hit "OK"

NOW try rotating it in an image editor/viewer before posting and the rotation should hold.

Also, I would do this with any image you take yourself that you plan to upload to a forum like this. JPG stores as much information as it can about the image in the EXIF data. This can include name/location/etc.

Hey all, hope the day is going well for you. Getting ready for next grow, 2 plants in 5 gallon fabric pots. Both from Greenhouse Seed Company Super Lemon Haze auto and Kings Kush auto. Wanted to know about training what they like dont like. Was planning to lst, supercropping, some defoliation if they will tolerate it. Just did a white widow from them and I think I messed her up with supercropping. If anybody has grown and used any of these method love to hear what you did. Thanks.

Hey all, hope the day is going well for you. Getting ready for next grow, 2 plants in 5 gallon fabric pots. Both from Greenhouse Seed Company Super Lemon Haze auto and Kings Kush auto. Wanted to know about training what they like dont like. Was planning to lst, supercropping, some defoliation if they will tolerate it. Just did a white widow from them and I think I messed her up with supercropping. If anybody has grown and used any of these method love to hear what you did. Thanks.
Haven't grown either, sorry. But Kings Kush already sounds like something I'd like to try. :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back