Status
Not open for further replies.

looks like a good video but I am not getting any sound until i turn my stereo right up and then it is still quiet and muffled.
I have noticed some youtube videos are also like this too, where others are fine and can be heard without a problem.
Is anyone else finding this video hard to hear?

looks like a good video but I am not getting any sound until i turn my stereo right up and then it is still quiet and muffled.
I have noticed some youtube videos are also like this too, where others are fine and can be heard without a problem.
Is anyone else finding this video hard to hear?

Interesting!! Thanks for the input man...if anyone else is having this issue please let me know....do the other vids on the AFN channel i made have the same issue arty?

Interesting!! Thanks for the input man...if anyone else is having this issue please let me know....do the other vids on the AFN channel i made have the same issue arty?
On my way bro :thumbsup: gonna go check it out :d5:

Good evening LS, :pass:
aq.jpg

On my way bro :thumbsup: gonna go check it out :d5:
OK I went to AFN Home page and Hobsies video was the same. I had a look around but didn't see any more any more of your videos.
Chuck me a link and I'll check em out.

@912GreenSkell
Very weird.
For some reasons some videos were coming through ok and other not.
I eventually opened the control panel and had a fiddle with the sound setting and now everything is working and I was the one with sound issues and not the video.
Why it was fine with some videos and not others baffles me but atleast the issue was found and resolved.
apologies for what is effectively a false flag by mistake and I can't think why it would be like this as I haven't changed any settings.
The good news is everything is OK and now my PC is set up correctly (Which is what it was originally) maybe a program i installed affected my sound settings.:shrug:
setting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back