Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some originals in semi mint to mint. I have second print ones that have never been open I have the entire collection some well read others like new. I love the freak brother's

How about Mr. Natural? "All I want is my fair third!"

Mornin' @Taipan and everybody........ Hey Tai, does Liverpool play today? We play tomorrow against B&H. You guys should be good this year........229 million better! LOL!

Morning guys, I have a question for you. I'm going away for a week as of Monday, i was thinking of how I can feed them for that week without being there. Would this work? Fill big 8 litre bottle with weak version of my nutrient solution and connect with pieces of string to replace water as it is used? I'm only looking for a simple solution for my week away. What's your thoughts?

I’d check out the blumat system from sustainable village. They even have some adapters that hook on a bottle of water. I was in a similar situation when I left for 3 days. Far from a week but in full flower. While watering as heavy as possible I even wet paper towels and covered the tops of the pots. When I got in it looked like someone chopped my room down. This image killed me and the plants didn’t fully recover either. I ended up switching to this system if the same situation arose but I liked it so much I now use it full time. I can go up to 2 weeks in veg without any work in veg and 6-10 days in Flower

Morning guys, I have a question for you. I'm going away for a week as of Monday, i was thinking of how I can feed them for that week without being there. Would this work? Fill big 8 litre bottle with weak version of my nutrient solution and connect with pieces of string to replace water as it is used? I'm only looking for a simple solution for my week away. What's your thoughts?
It’s not a free or cheap system but for $77 on amazon you can take care of a decent sized tent. A week without water will wipe out most plants enough that you’d wish you didn’t leave them.

C Palace v Liverpool Mon 20 Aug, 20:00 UK time

I believe thats 3pm in the US where I am.......I'll check and see if NBC is covering......we get a lot of the games on non weekend days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back